Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 60896
-
06-29-26 13:06 #60461Senior Member

Posts: 117Lehau
The majority of Rubmaps reviews are AI generated. I wouldn't waste money on on the membership. The shop is totally legit no happiness to be had other than a massage. The rooms have curtains over door way versus actual doors.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 12:36 #60460Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes, she does. Another girl is there named Jen or Jenny. Cookie is pretty good and will be here for a month I think. One more and it is number ten.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 10:45 #60459Regular Member

Posts: 19Lehau
I guess I'm confused. If its legit, why does it have so many reviews on RM?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lehua...lanta-ga-81275#rubmaps.
-
06-28-26 18:59 #60458Senior Member

Posts: 62Mint Cookie
Does this mean she works at Mint Spa? She goes by cookie?
Originally Posted by Vivify
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 12:15 #60457Senior Member

Posts: 50Sweet Mint Cookie
I have a new ATF. A Mint Cookie. A shapely treat, and super fit in every way. I debated not reporting so I could hoard this sweet goodness. The usual price is a bargain for such a tasty treat.
-
06-28-26 11:57 #60456Regular Member

Posts: 4Best deep tissue with L1
Seems this is harder to find than it used to be. I used to have a big list of places you could go for a really good, deep back-walking massage with an L1 finish and often a free table shower, but so many have closed or become more interested in FS and $$ Where do you go when you want some actually good deep tissue work with a nice ending? Very physical hard massage (back walking, B2B style, etc.) and TS both welcomed bonuses.
-
06-28-26 10:05 #60455Regular Member

Posts: 18Jasmine spa
Went to Jasmine spa again. The lady did great work making sure I left happy. 2 New ladies will come on the 1st.
-
06-27-26 22:58 #60454Senior Member

Posts: 241Will you return the Rim job too? JK if your open to bi there is a spot you can check out called Tokyo Valentino 1739 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
IDK but the parking lot has a bit issue with services being offered.
-
06-27-26 22:54 #60453Senior Member

Posts: 241Ek Healing Massage is in stone mountian
I'd go with Ek Healing Massage for all levels of service. As always YMMV but they are Korean mostly.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:53 #60452Senior Member

Posts: 30Susu Spa
I stopped by a week ago. Wanted to use back entrance but there was a crowd of people around an area looking directly down on it, just opted to park by a store nearby. Mama is friendly and the place is bright, looks newly renovated. 60 for house, though only 45 minutes, includes TS and sauna. I got a girl named Susie. Said she is 42 and has a nice natural body, cute face. I gave 200 for tip but you could probably get away with 150. Beautifully shaved brown lips. She likes it rough as well. Did 69 at the end to help me finish.
-
06-27-26 13:29 #60451Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 12:20 #60450Senior Member

Posts: 81Cleared
Cleared now. Sorry.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:13 #60449Senior Member

Posts: 4097 HC Cartersville
Anyone know what the current line up is and any recommendations on ladies? Haven't been in a couple months.
-
06-27-26 08:53 #60448Senior Member

Posts: 409Tiffany GQ Dalton
Saw Tiffany yesterday at GQ. She leaves in a couple days and they are rotating in new girls. Sophia looks hot.
Tiffany and I seem to have chemistry. Doing it with her is like being in your own porno. She is sensual, takes her time and knows how to make you satisfied. She has an all natural body, slim with nice large B's or small C's. When she looks at me during doggie I always pop.
Seniors can DM me for details.
-
06-27-26 00:55 #60447Senior Member

Posts: 495Recommend reading back a handful of pages. 2-2.8 otd gets all one could want at Ek.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





