Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 25020
-
06-28-26 21:56 #24570Senior Member

Posts: 94She's real and the tits are quite nice and gigantic but I wouldn't recommend. Incall is in projects and kinda gross. Everything covered, no GFE, she wasn't clean / didn't smell good, was bigger than pics imply, and seemed zonked out on something when I saw her. Price was reasonable but that was really it.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist23
[View Original Post]
I instantly regretted going through with it.
-
06-28-26 20:04 #24569Senior Member

Posts: 161Can confirm
She's real and super busty. Lives in the worst projects though so be careful fellas.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist23
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 18:38 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 62Mary Jane
Sadly she's retired and doing well for herself so I don't think she will be doing any dates now.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 09:15 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bella
She's very real. Saw her twice but it wasn't recent. Everything cover, I try BBJ but she wouldn't budge. That was then when I never ask for BBJ as long they were cheap. But now, no BBJ mean I won't see you. If anyone see her in the future, ask her if she have maryjane number. They use to host together so I hung out with maryjane also but never do a date.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist23
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 07:57 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah she's real, looks better in pics than in person but tits are fat & juicy. Had a decent time, everything covered but she did do BBBJ for me which she said she doesn't do. Only issue I had was the incall was a bad location in the projects, also felt like someone was lurking but didn't see anyone or have any problems. Haven't rushed back to see her but she wasn't terrible.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist23
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 20:23 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee couple more pics
She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.
And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
-
06-27-26 20:09 #24564Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know about this one?
Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689
Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
-
06-27-26 18:39 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 1405Thanks, man. Been looking for something positive.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:37 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 389I use the one from her most current ad but I haven't seen her in a week or so.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:20 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 510Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:26 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 109I sent her a text. She never responded.
Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:38 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 4544App or real number?
Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:15 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 389She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:03 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 761Mom reminds me of someone who was active on SA / SB a few years ago, I did a triple take. She's definitely dtf.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 07:11 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 389I know she can have phone issues sometimes. I have never had to wait too long. She always eventually answers. Not sure but maybe her phone isn't working rn.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





