LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    App or real number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.
    Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.

  2. #24558
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
    She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.

  3. #24557
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.
    Mom reminds me of someone who was active on SA / SB a few years ago, I did a triple take. She's definitely dtf.

  4. #24556
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    I know she can have phone issues sometimes. I have never had to wait too long. She always eventually answers. Not sure but maybe her phone isn't working rn.

  5. #24555

    Looking for a reliable provider

    Anyone got any leads on safe discreet and legitimate providers? Anywhere in ri looking for suggestions thanks in advance.

  6. #24554

    Gratitude

    Give me shit, I don't care, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this community. I don't even know how long I've been using this website at this point but all of you wankers are always coming through with solid, reliable info. I'm grateful for all of you degenerates, because it helps me not feel like such a piece of s**t sometimes for loving the things I do.

    Best wishes.

    -OSk.

  7. #24553
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
    I texted her two different times, each time I got a response but no follow ups.

  8. #24552

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/310581232260

    Anyone seen her?

    She responds quick but didn't follow tru any intel?

  9. #24551

    Big Boob Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.

  10. #24550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lexi big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    You wasting time bro, I've text her plenty of time and never got a response. Last time I text her was in April and never got any response.

  11. #24549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.
    No BBBJ? Cim.

  12. #24548

    Ally

    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.

  13. #24547

    Big boob Lexi. No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I'll be contacting her first.
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?

  14. #24546

    Take

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    One for the team there bud. Let us know how it goes.

  15. #24545

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    I'm waiting for you to report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape