Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 25016
-
06-26-26 20:09 #24551Senior Member

Posts: 72Big Boob Lexi
I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:42 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 4544Lexi big boobs
You wasting time bro, I've text her plenty of time and never got a response. Last time I text her was in April and never got any response.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:08 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 1405No BBBJ? Cim.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:52 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 510Ally
Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.
-
06-26-26 13:36 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 89Big boob Lexi. No response
So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 02:05 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 697Take
One for the team there bud. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 23:40 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 510Ally
I'm waiting for you to report back.
Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:54 #24544Regular Member

Posts: 16Ally gee
Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
-
06-24-26 20:44 #24543Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/633145655301
Anyone seen her?
-
06-24-26 18:00 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 89Big boob Lexi
I'll be contacting her first.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:14 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 389Just me but I recommend the big boobs Lexi imo.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
But hopefully whoever you see is good.
-
06-24-26 17:01 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 89Thank you. Looks like I'll be reaching out to one or both Lexi's.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:43 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 389Yea I'm trying to do a out call just doesn't answer.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Ty for letting me know.
-
06-24-26 16:37 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 759Not sure if technically real but I have gotten responses, must of the time days later and to let me know that there is no incall available.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:25 #24537Senior Member

Posts: 389Latina
Has anyone seen this one she doesn't answer texts back think it's a fake ad?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/345863038844









Reply With Quote




