Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Lexi big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    You wasting time bro, I've text her plenty of time and never got a response. Last time I text her was in April and never got any response.

  2. #24549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.
    No BBBJ? Cim.

  3. #24548

    Ally

    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.

  4. #24547

    Big boob Lexi. No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I'll be contacting her first.
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?

  5. #24546

    Take

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    One for the team there bud. Let us know how it goes.

  6. #24545

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    I'm waiting for you to report back.

  7. #24544

    Ally gee

    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.

  8. #24543

  9. #24542

    Big boob Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Just me but I recommend the big boobs Lexi imo.

    But hopefully whoever you see is good.
    I'll be contacting her first.

  10. #24541
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be reaching out to one or both Lexi's.
    Just me but I recommend the big boobs Lexi imo.

    But hopefully whoever you see is good.

  11. #24540
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    DO NOT RECOMMEND. Mechanical, rush job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989 - Nice girl that has improved how she handles her business (years ago she would up-charge for everything) she now offers her menu in the hhr and hr pricing but her offerings are very limited, very safe. No signs of GFE. Nice enough and real enough, but not someone you would be in a rush to see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163 - Do not recommend, waste of time and energy. Asking astronomical amounts for lowest common denominator level of service.
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be reaching out to one or both Lexi's.

  12. #24539
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if technically real but I have gotten responses, must of the time days later and to let me know that there is no incall available.
    Yea I'm trying to do a out call just doesn't answer.

    Ty for letting me know.

  13. #24538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one she doesn't answer texts back think it's a fake ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/345863038844
    Not sure if technically real but I have gotten responses, must of the time days later and to let me know that there is no incall available.

  14. #24537

    Latina

    Has anyone seen this one she doesn't answer texts back think it's a fake ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/345863038844

  15. #24536
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen either of these two?

    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    Looks like she has some ok reviews but was wondering if anyone has seen her and what she charges.

    No name PAWG:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163

    No reviews but I've seen the ads for some time now and I can't find any reviews if her here.

    Was going to see Lexi (big boobs brunette East Providence) but looks like she is in Swansea now and that's a little far for me to make it out to with my limited time available. Link for those interested. I may still try depending though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989

    Thanks in advance.
    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    DO NOT RECOMMEND. Mechanical, rush job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989 - Nice girl that has improved how she handles her business (years ago she would up-charge for everything) she now offers her menu in the hhr and hr pricing but her offerings are very limited, very safe. No signs of GFE. Nice enough and real enough, but not someone you would be in a rush to see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163 - Do not recommend, waste of time and energy. Asking astronomical amounts for lowest common denominator level of service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape