Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 25015
-
06-27-26 20:23 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee couple more pics
She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.
And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
-
06-27-26 20:09 #24564Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know about this one?
Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689
Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
-
06-27-26 18:39 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 1405Thanks, man. Been looking for something positive.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:37 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 389I use the one from her most current ad but I haven't seen her in a week or so.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:20 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 510Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:26 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 109I sent her a text. She never responded.
Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:38 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 4544App or real number?
Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:15 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 389She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:03 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 759Mom reminds me of someone who was active on SA / SB a few years ago, I did a triple take. She's definitely dtf.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 07:11 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 389I know she can have phone issues sometimes. I have never had to wait too long. She always eventually answers. Not sure but maybe her phone isn't working rn.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 01:21 #24555Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for a reliable provider
Anyone got any leads on safe discreet and legitimate providers? Anywhere in ri looking for suggestions thanks in advance.
-
06-27-26 00:11 #24554Senior Member

Posts: 116Gratitude
Give me shit, I don't care, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this community. I don't even know how long I've been using this website at this point but all of you wankers are always coming through with solid, reliable info. I'm grateful for all of you degenerates, because it helps me not feel like such a piece of s**t sometimes for loving the things I do.
Best wishes.
-OSk.
-
06-26-26 22:03 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 777I texted her two different times, each time I got a response but no follow ups.
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:11 #24552Senior Member

Posts: 138Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/310581232260
Anyone seen her?
She responds quick but didn't follow tru any intel?
-
06-26-26 20:09 #24551Senior Member

Posts: 72Big Boob Lexi
I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




