Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24565

    Ally Gee couple more pics

    She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.

    And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 483.jpg‎   485.jpg‎  

  2. #24564

    Anyone know about this one?

    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260627_200754_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #24563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.
    Thanks, man. Been looking for something positive.

  4. #24562
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.
    I use the one from her most current ad but I haven't seen her in a week or so.

  5. #24561
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ? Cim.
    Sorry Brad. She did say she loses the cover with some regulars but didn't happen with me.

  6. #24560
    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    I sent her a text. She never responded.

  7. #24559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    App or real number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.
    Do you guys use real number because I never got any answer back from her ever.

  8. #24558
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
    She must be having phone issues or something because she always answers back eventually.

  9. #24557
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Safe location, nice body, very energetic, some red spots on skin (meth? I don't know and don't think so) Game for anything as long as covered. Her Mom came into room while I'm laying there naked and erect, smiled and we talked for a few. I want to bang Mom as she's in great shape, she said next time. Paid for an hour (250) turned into two so definitely not a clock watcher.
    Mom reminds me of someone who was active on SA / SB a few years ago, I did a triple take. She's definitely dtf.

  10. #24556
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    I know she can have phone issues sometimes. I have never had to wait too long. She always eventually answers. Not sure but maybe her phone isn't working rn.

  11. #24555

    Looking for a reliable provider

    Anyone got any leads on safe discreet and legitimate providers? Anywhere in ri looking for suggestions thanks in advance.

  12. #24554

    Gratitude

    Give me shit, I don't care, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this community. I don't even know how long I've been using this website at this point but all of you wankers are always coming through with solid, reliable info. I'm grateful for all of you degenerates, because it helps me not feel like such a piece of s**t sometimes for loving the things I do.

    Best wishes.

    -OSk.

  13. #24553
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.
    I texted her two different times, each time I got a response but no follow ups.

  14. #24552

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/310581232260

    Anyone seen her?

    She responds quick but didn't follow tru any intel?

  15. #24551

    Big Boob Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?
    I tried as well, no response. Tried the number in the STG add page, as well as TER page. Neither got a response. Still really like to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape