LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18334
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Met her. Cute and sweet girl. A M&G plus some extra innings that were fun. Language and logistics were a slight challenge.
    Communication with her is like pulling teeth, I finally just told her to reach out to me when she's interested in getting together.

  2. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.
    She's a baby whale. Crazy how fat chicks cab demand that shit.

  3. #17627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    She's nothing if not consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.

  4. #17626

    If Hanna is the ethiopian from MD then dm me

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I blocked or was blocked so can't see.

  5. #17625

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-c68075f33d59

    She hmu last night. Haven't started discussing ppm yet.

    Anyone sample the goods?
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.

  6. #17624
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    She lists her weight as 150 to 160 at 5' 6" She's hella overweight at those proportions. Not to sound like TFM but seriously guys, do better. Don't pay these bitches more than they are worth.
    She has another profile where she appears huger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1541a8e1684a

  7. #17623

    150-160 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Lives in Arlington, wants 500. Someone partake, I didn't think she was worth it and didn't take my counter offer!
    She lists her weight as 150 to 160 at 5' 6" She's hella overweight at those proportions. Not to sound like TFM but seriously guys, do better. Don't pay these bitches more than they are worth.

  8. #17622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Maddi

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Gave me a WhatsApp in Colombia. Could be traveling, but not worth the effort I think.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-eb5fe30c34d5
    Met her. Cute and sweet girl. A M&G plus some extra innings that were fun. Language and logistics were a slight challenge.

  9. #17621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I've met Hannah. She looks like her pictures and she's nice but surprised me saying she gets 800-1,500 ppm. The date had no sexual chemistry for me and the BS on ppms didn't help. But there was still some appeal there. I through out 400 as an open invite. She texted me a few days later to meet and I didn't respond.

  10. #17620

  11. #17619

  12. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sarah. Can DM also. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-7d71a26754fc
    Have been talking to her for few days. Seems nice and responsive. Fairly new to the platform but knows what's all about. Haven't discussed PPM yet. Will lyk how that goes.

  13. #17617

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sarah. Can DM also. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-7d71a26754fc
    Lives in Arlington, wants 500. Someone partake, I didn't think she was worth it and didn't take my counter offer!

  14. #17616

    Freebee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-6297e6067737

    Just saw this one. I know there are older guys or just dudes that don't care want a cheap nut.

    Based on the profile it just wants a friend. Someone hit it and report back.

  15. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Probably the hottest girl in DC right now so you know she's getting 100 messages a day.
    This is where I go for the chicks in the "second tier" group and avoid paying a small fortune LOL. She quoted me 1.5 k ppm BTW. That ended the conversation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape