Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36789

    Nada at Prana

    I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I checked it out the day after a review appeared that said an unsolicited L2 experience happened.

    I inboxed the reviewer and he couldn't remember her name. Reading between the lines and after a few deductions, I showed up and drew Lala who I determined was the same provider. (I don't want to reveal that much publicly.).

    I didn't receive an unsolicited L2 offer, but I received a pretty good massage and liberal. Beyond the usual. L1 experience. Public details may be too revealing; I'm happy to share privately. (Also have photo).

    One thing: it's not the rule that Thai providers deliver extras- that's usually let to Chinese and Korean providers.

    BTW, Prana Wellness Thai Spa shows up as "Asian Spring" elsewhere and both monikers have the same Apple phone number....

  2. #36788

    Natasha.

    I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?

  3. #36787
    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.
    The place is never open when I drive by.

  4. #36786

    More detail please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.

  5. #36785
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    Did you mean mytime? If not what is the address.

  6. #36784

    Good times at Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in probably two years. Decided to stop by. What happened to this place? A few years ago there was consistently several young attractive girls. When I walked in two older women were sitting at the desk area. One got up and asked me how long. I looked at them and asked if there were any younger girls and they said no. I turned around and walked out. Sad.
    Back in 2018 when I was going there they would have 6 girls sitting and waiting for customers and they were all in their early to mid 20's. I couldn't believe it.

  7. #36783
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Any specific suggestions Southfield area?
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.

  8. #36782
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't trust any AMPs on 8 mile. But that's just my opinion. Head west or north. Southfield, Livonia, Novi, White Lake. I think Cypress is an AMP on 8 mile I last heard something positive about.
    Any specific suggestions Southfield area?

  9. #36781

    Chinese Massage Wayne Rd Westland Holiday Plaza

    Haven't been here in probably two years. Decided to stop by. What happened to this place? A few years ago there was consistently several young attractive girls. When I walked in two older women were sitting at the desk area. One got up and asked me how long. I looked at them and asked if there were any younger girls and they said no. I turned around and walked out. Sad.

  10. #36780
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to check it out. In the time it took me to figure out where it was, park and check a quick email 3 dudes, possibly 4 (1 was mailman), went in. Too busy for me. Hope it lasts as its near my work.
    Still didn't get the earlier reference. Where is this place located?

  11. #36779

    Southfield

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.
    I stopped by to check it out. In the time it took me to figure out where it was, park and check a quick email 3 dudes, possibly 4 (1 was mailman), went in. Too busy for me. Hope it lasts as its near my work.

  12. #36778

    Best options near Metro Airport?

    Hi friends,

    Visiting from Indianapolis for a family reunion. Was hoping to find the best AMP near the Airport or downriver area (to limit driving time for a get-away). It's common to get CFS and BBBJ in Indy for $200 total (happy to share). Is that possible in this area? Are better options at strip clubs? Any help appreciated and happy to return the favor.

    Be safe,

    DBT.

  13. #36777

    8 mile AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?
    Things haven't changed much. East to west.

    Cypress.

    Sunny massage.

    Q therapy.

    Sonia.

    Day health (std finish only).

  14. #36776
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?
    Wouldn't trust any AMPs on 8 mile. But that's just my opinion. Head west or north. Southfield, Livonia, Novi, White Lake. I think Cypress is an AMP on 8 mile I last heard something positive about.

  15. #36775

    AMPs on 8 Mile Road

    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape