Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 37575
-
06-27-26 21:47 #37050Senior Member

Posts: 922Tiffany
Did the place have a name?
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 19:12 #37049Regular Member

Posts: 27Tiffany from Livonia new spot
For those of you familiar with "Tiffany" "Chanel" and "Anne" from Tiffany's In Livonia, Mytime is Southfield and Shangri-la in ypsi. She is back. This is already widely known in the Ann Arbor forum but she has a new spot on Main St in Ann Arbor, appointment only. It is a FS spot just as as all her other spots, there is always her smoking hot ass or another girl doing FS, threesome, and more. The number and name is also posted on here, just text the number and she will send the address. For those who want the phone number, even though its posted on here in the AA forum, just dm me.
-
06-27-26 18:38 #37048Senior Member

Posts: 422Yes closed 2 or 3 months ago
She has a place in AA. Don't recall the name of it. But look at the Ann Arbor forum.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:50 #37047Senior Member

Posts: 435Tiffany
Is it true that her on Middlebelt in Farmington got closed?
Does anybody know where she is.
-
06-27-26 15:38 #37046Senior Member

Posts: 435When you clear your mailbox please message me.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:34 #37045Senior Member

Posts: 435She has been out of town.
Originally Posted by Riker101
[View Original Post]
Try again in a week.
-
06-27-26 14:05 #37044Senior Member

Posts: 231Confused
Don't mean to be a dick, but your post is #36774 which means post 36942 will not arrive until there are 168 more posts in this thread. And I was interested in reading the post you mean.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-27-26 14:04 #37043Senior Member

Posts: 388Sigh. Remembering days gone by
I remember those days very well! What a great time!
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 12:07 #37042Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time
You need to check the door and ring the bell. It almost always appears closed if you just drive by. There is only one provider, at least that I've seen, and she sometimes locks the outer door if she is busy.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:46 #37041Senior Member

Posts: 209Prana
Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Zimbus
[View Original Post]
I drew Lala, the oldest of the three. The other two were considerably younger and more attractive. Lala was freaky, I got lucky.
I had a similar experience at Whole Health Asian Massage on Orchard Lake Road last week where I've always enjoyed L1. My provider there delivered 60 minutes of legit service. I don't know if it was a cop vibe, provider mood, or strictly legit provider as she was new to me.
-
06-27-26 09:37 #37040Senior Member

Posts: 27Nada at Prana
I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:09 #37039Senior Member

Posts: 53Natasha.
I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?
-
06-27-26 01:00 #37038Senior Member

Posts: 110The place is never open when I drive by.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:22 #37037Senior Member

Posts: 39More detail please!
If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:03 #37036Senior Member

Posts: 1465Did you mean mytime? If not what is the address.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



