Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 37583
-
06-27-26 14:04 #37043Senior Member

Posts: 388Sigh. Remembering days gone by
I remember those days very well! What a great time!
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 12:07 #37042Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time
You need to check the door and ring the bell. It almost always appears closed if you just drive by. There is only one provider, at least that I've seen, and she sometimes locks the outer door if she is busy.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:46 #37041Senior Member

Posts: 209Prana
Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Zimbus
[View Original Post]
I drew Lala, the oldest of the three. The other two were considerably younger and more attractive. Lala was freaky, I got lucky.
I had a similar experience at Whole Health Asian Massage on Orchard Lake Road last week where I've always enjoyed L1. My provider there delivered 60 minutes of legit service. I don't know if it was a cop vibe, provider mood, or strictly legit provider as she was new to me.
-
06-27-26 09:37 #37040Senior Member

Posts: 27Nada at Prana
I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:09 #37039Senior Member

Posts: 53Natasha.
I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?
-
06-27-26 01:00 #37038Senior Member

Posts: 110The place is never open when I drive by.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:22 #37037Senior Member

Posts: 39More detail please!
If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:03 #37036Senior Member

Posts: 1467Did you mean mytime? If not what is the address.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 14:34 #37035Regular Member

Posts: 14Good times at Chinese Massage
Back in 2018 when I was going there they would have 6 girls sitting and waiting for customers and they were all in their early to mid 20's. I couldn't believe it.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 13:02 #37034Regular Member

Posts: 27Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 12:47 #37033Senior Member

Posts: 271Any specific suggestions Southfield area?
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 07:17 #37032Senior Member

Posts: 388Chinese Massage Wayne Rd Westland Holiday Plaza
Haven't been here in probably two years. Decided to stop by. What happened to this place? A few years ago there was consistently several young attractive girls. When I walked in two older women were sitting at the desk area. One got up and asked me how long. I looked at them and asked if there were any younger girls and they said no. I turned around and walked out. Sad.
-
06-26-26 07:15 #37031Senior Member

Posts: 74Still didn't get the earlier reference. Where is this place located?
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 00:46 #37030Senior Member

Posts: 89Southfield
I stopped by to check it out. In the time it took me to figure out where it was, park and check a quick email 3 dudes, possibly 4 (1 was mailman), went in. Too busy for me. Hope it lasts as its near my work.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 23:53 #37029Senior Member

Posts: 136Best options near Metro Airport?
Hi friends,
Visiting from Indianapolis for a family reunion. Was hoping to find the best AMP near the Airport or downriver area (to limit driving time for a get-away). It's common to get CFS and BBBJ in Indy for $200 total (happy to share). Is that possible in this area? Are better options at strip clubs? Any help appreciated and happy to return the favor.
Be safe,
DBT.










Reply With Quote



