Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36793

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. My bad: #36942.
    Don't mean to be a dick, but your post is #36774 which means post 36942 will not arrive until there are 168 more posts in this thread. And I was interested in reading the post you mean.

    Peace.

  2. #36792

    Sigh. Remembering days gone by

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2018 when I was going there they would have 6 girls sitting and waiting for customers and they were all in their early to mid 20's. I couldn't believe it.
    I remember those days very well! What a great time!

  3. #36791

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    The place is never open when I drive by.
    You need to check the door and ring the bell. It almost always appears closed if you just drive by. There is only one provider, at least that I've seen, and she sometimes locks the outer door if she is busy.

  4. #36790

    Prana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

    I drew Lala, the oldest of the three. The other two were considerably younger and more attractive. Lala was freaky, I got lucky.

    I had a similar experience at Whole Health Asian Massage on Orchard Lake Road last week where I've always enjoyed L1. My provider there delivered 60 minutes of legit service. I don't know if it was a cop vibe, provider mood, or strictly legit provider as she was new to me.

  5. #36789

    Nada at Prana

    I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I checked it out the day after a review appeared that said an unsolicited L2 experience happened.

    I inboxed the reviewer and he couldn't remember her name. Reading between the lines and after a few deductions, I showed up and drew Lala who I determined was the same provider. (I don't want to reveal that much publicly.).

    I didn't receive an unsolicited L2 offer, but I received a pretty good massage and liberal. Beyond the usual. L1 experience. Public details may be too revealing; I'm happy to share privately. (Also have photo).

    One thing: it's not the rule that Thai providers deliver extras- that's usually let to Chinese and Korean providers.

    BTW, Prana Wellness Thai Spa shows up as "Asian Spring" elsewhere and both monikers have the same Apple phone number....

  6. #36788

    Natasha.

    I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?

  7. #36787
    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.
    The place is never open when I drive by.

  8. #36786

    More detail please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.

  9. #36785
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    Did you mean mytime? If not what is the address.

  10. #36784

    Good times at Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in probably two years. Decided to stop by. What happened to this place? A few years ago there was consistently several young attractive girls. When I walked in two older women were sitting at the desk area. One got up and asked me how long. I looked at them and asked if there were any younger girls and they said no. I turned around and walked out. Sad.
    Back in 2018 when I was going there they would have 6 girls sitting and waiting for customers and they were all in their early to mid 20's. I couldn't believe it.

  11. #36783
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Any specific suggestions Southfield area?
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.

  12. #36782
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't trust any AMPs on 8 mile. But that's just my opinion. Head west or north. Southfield, Livonia, Novi, White Lake. I think Cypress is an AMP on 8 mile I last heard something positive about.
    Any specific suggestions Southfield area?

  13. #36781

    Chinese Massage Wayne Rd Westland Holiday Plaza

    Haven't been here in probably two years. Decided to stop by. What happened to this place? A few years ago there was consistently several young attractive girls. When I walked in two older women were sitting at the desk area. One got up and asked me how long. I looked at them and asked if there were any younger girls and they said no. I turned around and walked out. Sad.

  14. #36780
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to check it out. In the time it took me to figure out where it was, park and check a quick email 3 dudes, possibly 4 (1 was mailman), went in. Too busy for me. Hope it lasts as its near my work.
    Still didn't get the earlier reference. Where is this place located?

  15. #36779

    Southfield

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.
    I stopped by to check it out. In the time it took me to figure out where it was, park and check a quick email 3 dudes, possibly 4 (1 was mailman), went in. Too busy for me. Hope it lasts as its near my work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape