Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37028

    8 mile AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?
    Things haven't changed much. East to west.

    Cypress.

    Sunny massage.

    Q therapy.

    Sonia.

    Day health (std finish only).

  2. #37027
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?
    Wouldn't trust any AMPs on 8 mile. But that's just my opinion. Head west or north. Southfield, Livonia, Novi, White Lake. I think Cypress is an AMP on 8 mile I last heard something positive about.

  3. #37026

    AMPs on 8 Mile Road

    I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, are there any good AMPs along 8 Mile Road or did they all go downhill?

  4. #37025

    Sorry #36942

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappadona  [View Original Post]
    Is this post #correct? #36691? That was about a facebook post downriver.
    I'm sorry. My bad: #36942.

  5. #37024
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.

    80 house, 120 grat.

    This place is so new, it has no signage. I drew "Free Free,' forty-five-ish, MILF-hot. There was a good, but not legit, rub which included hot stones. After the flip, well the details are better not shared here, and I left pretty pleased. Happy to tell the story privately to legit seniors.
    Is this post #correct? #36691? That was about a facebook post downriver.

  6. #37023
    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Are they really open 24/7 and is BBFS available. , and for what price?
    I don't think so, especially I don't recommend going late night you will get watched.

  7. #37022

    FS Spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7225  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to an AMP lately and one of the girls there has been doing basically anything if you tip. FS and a lot more extras. I like it cause it's not a typical FS place. If anyone's interested in the info, contact and location just shoot me a message. It might be far for a lot of you but it's definitely worth it. I been wanting to keep it on the low but it's been so good just have to share her.
    Thanks for detail report, please share the details will reciprocate as well.

  8. #37021

    Question; Sun Spa W 8 Mile Detroit

    Are they really open 24/7 and is BBFS available. , and for what price?

  9. #37020

    New in Southfield Re: #36691

    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.

    80 house, 120 grat.

    This place is so new, it has no signage. I drew "Free Free,' forty-five-ish, MILF-hot. There was a good, but not legit, rub which included hot stones. After the flip, well the details are better not shared here, and I left pretty pleased. Happy to tell the story privately to legit seniors.

  10. #37019

    FS spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7225  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to an AMP lately and one of the girls there has been doing basically anything if you tip. FS and a lot more extras. I like it cause it's not a typical FS place. If anyone's interested in the info, contact and location just shoot me a message. It might be far for a lot of you but it's definitely worth it. I been wanting to keep it on the low but it's been so good just have to share her.
    Would love the details. I have others you offer once I know what area you are interested in. Nothing is too far.

  11. #37018

    My money say fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging her, she instantly asked my zip code when I asked her location. When I said mine doesn't matter because I'll come to you, she stopped answering. They ask your area first so they can pretend to be near you. Feels like a scammer.

  12. #37017

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    You saying she pregnant?
    It wasn't me!! LOL.

  13. #37016
    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else feel weird seeing summer at saigon when she's as far along as she is? Also did she start restricting the menu now. She used to always do BBBJ but only would use hands the last time I saw her.
    You saying she pregnant?

  14. #37015

    Pada at Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    She's very thick and shapely with the assets you mention.
    She popped up on my Facebook recently, and she sure has big melons. Does she ever drop the top?

  15. #37014

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape