Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26589
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say? Just curious.
    Maybe I was mistaken, but I thought I saw a OF prominently advertised on the ad, now it's not there. Those kinds of ads are BS 90% of the time. I don't see where it says she comes to Chicago though, looks like Virginia only with no tour dates.

  2. #26588
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.

  3. #26587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's fake.
    Why do you say? Just curious.

  4. #26586

    Nathalie

    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.

  5. #26585

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of these are fake pics.
    Can you please clarify, all 4 of these adds are fake. Or 4 of the pictures from this one add are fake.

    Sorry for the confusion.

  6. #26584

    Elsa. Question on verification

    They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?

  7. #26583
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    I've seen her. Pics are real and body is tall and slim. Nice, no rush attitude. Standard thai GFE service. She was available on short notice kind of late, 10 or 11 pm I think. Repeatable.

  8. #26582
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    It's fake.

  9. #26581
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
    After seeing your review I went to check her out. Not my normal body type but 200 for an hour with msog couldn't say no. She's definitely a fun time really knows how to throw it back and suck you deep! Not a frequent return but ill definitely be seeing her more.

  10. #26580
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
    What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.

  11. #26579
    All 4 of these are fake pics.

  12. #26578

    Info on Des Plaines cute asian

    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580

  13. #26577

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTo  [View Original Post]
    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479

  14. #26576

    Addison & Itasca

    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.

  15. #26575

    4'5&Beauty

    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape