Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 26910
-
06-21-26 13:52 #26580Senior Member

Posts: 286What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 11:57 #26579Senior Member

Posts: 218All 4 of these are fake pics.
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:15 #26578Regular Member

Posts: 22Info on Des Plaines cute asian
Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.
Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.
Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
-
06-20-26 15:35 #26577Regular Member

Posts: 16One more
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:32 #26576Regular Member

Posts: 16Addison & Itasca
Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html
There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.
Any input will be appreciated.
-
06-20-26 13:51 #26575Regular Member

Posts: 44'5&Beauty
Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.
Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
-
06-20-26 06:24 #26574Senior Member

Posts: 189MILF Heather
I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 14:41 #26573Senior Member

Posts: 180MILF Heather
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187
Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.
Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.
-
06-18-26 22:02 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 79Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:47 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 262TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:28 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 191I would be cautious
She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:55 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 176Great head
Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
-
06-18-26 00:24 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 71Meh
Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:08 #26567Regular Member

Posts: 8There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:38 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 79Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




