Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26580
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
    What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.

  2. #26579
    All 4 of these are fake pics.

  3. #26578

    Info on Des Plaines cute asian

    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580

  4. #26577

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTo  [View Original Post]
    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479

  5. #26576

    Addison & Itasca

    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.

  6. #26575

    4'5&Beauty

    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.

  7. #26574

    MILF Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187

    Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.

    Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.
    I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.

  8. #26573

    MILF Heather

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187

    Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.

    Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.

  9. #26572
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownP  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
    Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.

  10. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37
    TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.

  11. #26570

    I would be cautious

    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  12. #26569

    Great head

    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488

  13. #26568

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.
    Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.

  14. #26567
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  15. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape