Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 26914
-
06-21-26 20:34 #26584Regular Member

Posts: 8Elsa. Question on verification
They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?
-
06-21-26 16:39 #26583Senior Member

Posts: 106I've seen her. Pics are real and body is tall and slim. Nice, no rush attitude. Standard thai GFE service. She was available on short notice kind of late, 10 or 11 pm I think. Repeatable.
Originally Posted by TMen23
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 16:08 #26582Senior Member

Posts: 1630It's fake.
Originally Posted by TMen23
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 15:18 #26581Banned Member

Posts: 19After seeing your review I went to check her out. Not my normal body type but 200 for an hour with msog couldn't say no. She's definitely a fun time really knows how to throw it back and suck you deep! Not a frequent return but ill definitely be seeing her more.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:52 #26580Senior Member

Posts: 286What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 11:57 #26579Senior Member

Posts: 218All 4 of these are fake pics.
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:15 #26578Regular Member

Posts: 22Info on Des Plaines cute asian
Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.
Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.
Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
-
06-20-26 15:35 #26577Regular Member

Posts: 16One more
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:32 #26576Regular Member

Posts: 16Addison & Itasca
Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html
There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.
Any input will be appreciated.
-
06-20-26 13:51 #26575Regular Member

Posts: 44'5&Beauty
Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.
Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
-
06-20-26 06:24 #26574Senior Member

Posts: 189MILF Heather
I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 14:41 #26573Senior Member

Posts: 181MILF Heather
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187
Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.
Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.
-
06-18-26 22:02 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 79Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:47 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 262TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:28 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 191I would be cautious
She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





