Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32970

    Thanks CrazySteve

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.
    I thought she looked familiar. Thanks for the info.

  2. #32969

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.

  3. #32968

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to give her a try. She has been on my list for awhile.
    I can't believe people are gifting that much for ones what don't even BBBJ. Just about everyone on listcrawl says no BBBJ. Like what's the point LOL.

  4. #32967

    Any one know or seen her

    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260630_142723.jpg‎  

  5. #32966
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    If you would be so kind as to share her info with me. DM me please.

  6. #32965

    Would love more info!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    Mind if we chat in DM?

  7. #32964
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLloyd13  [View Original Post]
    Met with Rachel this weekend and she did not disappoint. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet. Incall was great setup and easy enough to find.
    One of the few worthy of still visiting in cincinnati, she is attractive, not overweight, always fresh, she is nice.

    2 others I can think of other than that I am saving a lot of cash.

  8. #32963

    Rachel Divine

    Met with Rachel this weekend and she did not disappoint. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet. Incall was great setup and easy enough to find.

  9. #32962

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's basically the only one I see at this point; limited availability and she'll post it on her X; she has a day job so its only on her days off; even if you've seen her before she'll ask for new verification.

    Can answer more on DM.
    Sent you a DM.

  10. #32961
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonian14  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent outcall with Tink. She was easy to get ahold of and set things up with. She was a breath of fresh air, showing up looking even better in person, dressed up in a sexy outfit instead of sweats like you get most of the time. We chatted a bit while I set up the payment, we took our time, no rushing. Got to it and had a good dream. She was enthusiastic and if she was faking it she's a great actress. I heard her timer go off before we finished but she kept going until I blew in the bag no clock watching. Chatted until she got dressed and sent her out the door no problems, no games. Definitely has the potential to be an ATF but YMMV. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...904/8597102461.
    I'll have to give her a try. She has been on my list for awhile.

  11. #32960

    Becky

    So I finally pulled the trigger and decided to give Becky a shot and I was glad I did. She does have you video verify which can be a turn off but it was very brief and also showed me she looks just like her pics. Her incall was at a decent hotel. As soon as I told her I parked she sent the room number and didn't make me wait. She was very easy to communicate with through the whole experience which is always a plus for me. Got to the room an right away made me feel comfortable. We had some small talk an then got right down to business. Everything was covered but she gave a great BJ. I could only imagine what that would be like bare. Then we got into doggy, mish and back to doggy before I blew on her tits which look great. She apparently just had a baby not long ago which I could not tell by how her body looked and how tight she was. She gave me a heads up about that because squeezing her tits was making milk come out which was kind of hot. After we finished she let me clean up and chatted for a bit. I

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210733407

  12. #32959

    Better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rosalie lately? It appears she's back with limited availability and has been for a few months. I used to see her often and just found her post. If anyone has been in contact with her or seen her in the last few months, I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to DM. I appreciate the help.
    She's basically the only one I see at this point; limited availability and she'll post it on her X; she has a day job so its only on her days off; even if you've seen her before she'll ask for new verification.

    Can answer more on DM.

  13. #32958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Rosalie

    Has anyone seen Rosalie lately? It appears she's back with limited availability and has been for a few months. I used to see her often and just found her post. If anyone has been in contact with her or seen her in the last few months, I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to DM. I appreciate the help.

  14. #32957

    Intel

    Pickings are slim. Tried searching up intel on these, but the forums weren't giving me any results. Has anyone partook, any intel is highly appreciated.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/896441067511.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/445130543212.

    3. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210448837.

  15. #32956

    Kash

    Decided to celebrate Juneteenth by supporting a small black owned business.

    Coms super responsive, girl in the pics, friendly and personable. Was also ready within 5 min of set time. Incall was a bit messy but not dirty.

    Performance was lackluster, CBJ was alright; and she just wanted to move on to Doggy; the view alone was enough for me, I haven't had a decent AA since Ashley moved on and she scratched the itch for me.

    Hoping subsequent visits are more inspired.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210357877

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape