Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 26919
-
06-22-26 08:58 #26589Senior Member

Posts: 1633Maybe I was mistaken, but I thought I saw a OF prominently advertised on the ad, now it's not there. Those kinds of ads are BS 90% of the time. I don't see where it says she comes to Chicago though, looks like Virginia only with no tour dates.
Originally Posted by TMen23
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:53 #26588Senior Member

Posts: 92I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:05 #26587Regular Member

Posts: 22Why do you say? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 20:55 #26586Regular Member

Posts: 8Nathalie
Does anyone have information on nathalie.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526
Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
-
06-21-26 20:39 #26585Regular Member

Posts: 16Clarification
Can you please clarify, all 4 of these adds are fake. Or 4 of the pictures from this one add are fake.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
Sorry for the confusion.
-
06-21-26 20:34 #26584Regular Member

Posts: 8Elsa. Question on verification
They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?
-
06-21-26 16:39 #26583Senior Member

Posts: 106I've seen her. Pics are real and body is tall and slim. Nice, no rush attitude. Standard thai GFE service. She was available on short notice kind of late, 10 or 11 pm I think. Repeatable.
Originally Posted by TMen23
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 16:08 #26582Senior Member

Posts: 1633It's fake.
Originally Posted by TMen23
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 15:18 #26581Banned Member

Posts: 19After seeing your review I went to check her out. Not my normal body type but 200 for an hour with msog couldn't say no. She's definitely a fun time really knows how to throw it back and suck you deep! Not a frequent return but ill definitely be seeing her more.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:52 #26580Senior Member

Posts: 286What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 11:57 #26579Senior Member

Posts: 218All 4 of these are fake pics.
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:15 #26578Regular Member

Posts: 22Info on Des Plaines cute asian
Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.
Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.
Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
-
06-20-26 15:35 #26577Regular Member

Posts: 16One more
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:32 #26576Regular Member

Posts: 16Addison & Itasca
Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html
There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.
Any input will be appreciated.
-
06-20-26 13:51 #26575Regular Member

Posts: 44'5&Beauty
Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.
Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.











Reply With Quote





