Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26598

    Agree

    If her Tryst is down she has left already. Encountered that in December where as went down & texts went unanswered for several months after

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.
    .

  2. #26597

    Hence the report

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    250 for a handjob??
    I thought there was more options available. That is why I posted the report, so no one else falls for it. You're welcome.

  3. #26596

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer77  [View Original Post]
    After a very long hiatus I'm contemplating getting back in the game a bit and you piqued my interest with this one. Ad says "westside Chicago" which doesn't tell us much but I'm thinking not a great neighborhood to go to, especially for a white guy who's probably not likely to blend in. Any info you can share on the area / building / apartment would be appreciated.

    After all this time out I'm not too keen on getting back in and going to a dump in a dangerous neighborhood. Thanks.
    Should've replied to JayMatty95's reply to DeeSke2021 for both your opinions, thanks to either of you guys for feedback.

  4. #26595

    Safe location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
    After a very long hiatus I'm contemplating getting back in the game a bit and you piqued my interest with this one. Ad says "westside Chicago" which doesn't tell us much but I'm thinking not a great neighborhood to go to, especially for a white guy who's probably not likely to blend in. Any info you can share on the area / building / apartment would be appreciated.

    After all this time out I'm not too keen on getting back in and going to a dump in a dangerous neighborhood. Thanks.

  5. #26594

    Dani


  6. #26593
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8
    250 for a handjob??

  7. #26592
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8
    You already can tell from her pictures, she looked depressed, she is not smiling so the encounter would be awkward. She just needed the money so she took you.

  8. #26591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?
    Your question would probably be better asked in the Agency Girls thread.

  9. #26590

    Michel

    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8

  10. #26589
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say? Just curious.
    Maybe I was mistaken, but I thought I saw a OF prominently advertised on the ad, now it's not there. Those kinds of ads are BS 90% of the time. I don't see where it says she comes to Chicago though, looks like Virginia only with no tour dates.

  11. #26588
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.

  12. #26587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's fake.
    Why do you say? Just curious.

  13. #26586

    Nathalie

    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.

  14. #26585

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of these are fake pics.
    Can you please clarify, all 4 of these adds are fake. Or 4 of the pictures from this one add are fake.

    Sorry for the confusion.

  15. #26584

    Elsa. Question on verification

    They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape