The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 26909
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26594

    Dani


  2. #26593
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8
    250 for a handjob??

  3. #26592
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8
    You already can tell from her pictures, she looked depressed, she is not smiling so the encounter would be awkward. She just needed the money so she took you.

  4. #26591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?
    Your question would probably be better asked in the Agency Girls thread.

  5. #26590

    Michel

    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8

  6. #26589
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say? Just curious.
    Maybe I was mistaken, but I thought I saw a OF prominently advertised on the ad, now it's not there. Those kinds of ads are BS 90% of the time. I don't see where it says she comes to Chicago though, looks like Virginia only with no tour dates.

  7. #26588
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.

  8. #26587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's fake.
    Why do you say? Just curious.

  9. #26586

    Nathalie

    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.

  10. #26585

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of these are fake pics.
    Can you please clarify, all 4 of these adds are fake. Or 4 of the pictures from this one add are fake.

    Sorry for the confusion.

  11. #26584

    Elsa. Question on verification

    They seem to have good talent but verification seems to be a little strict. I am trying to be discreet and trying not to share linkedIn or drivers license details. Is there any way around it?

  12. #26583
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    I've seen her. Pics are real and body is tall and slim. Nice, no rush attitude. Standard thai GFE service. She was available on short notice kind of late, 10 or 11 pm I think. Repeatable.

  13. #26582
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    It's fake.

  14. #26581
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
    After seeing your review I went to check her out. Not my normal body type but 200 for an hour with msog couldn't say no. She's definitely a fun time really knows how to throw it back and suck you deep! Not a frequent return but ill definitely be seeing her more.

  15. #26580
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
    What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape