Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 40005
-
06-22-26 07:41 #39480Senior Member

Posts: 989Most spas have that. In the buildup to the recent drama between two of our favorite spas, one of the girls who was boxed out showed me a picture of The Famous Bareback Spinner greeting a whale who likes to get 8 hand sessions. As far as the spa on Western goes, it's 24/7 and is pretty obviously a full service joint given every single shill review on the other site. The only appealing thing about that place to me is like it has free street parking on Sundays and you can also see a movie on the next block.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 06:34 #39479Banned Member

Posts: 171West River Spa
West River Spa.
Originally Posted by Wrathman
[View Original Post]
Many reasons are out there why she isn't at SXL from health to too much drama from the girls. Us a mongers won't ever know the real reason but BeBe told me she thinks it's a girl vs girl issue.
-
06-22-26 06:15 #39478Banned Member

Posts: 171Inside Cameras
Place is hit or miss. Depends on girl. Also FYI almost all Asian Spa have inside cameras that mainly cover Lobby and Halls and I would say 99% in Chicago have this especially all the main spas and this also includes majority of the apartments as well. So that isn't something to be concerned with it's for everyone's protection unless their is a bust and then it's not a good thing to be dick swinging in the air from the shower to the room LOL.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:39 #39477Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone tried Nearby Asian Massage Spa 2734 and Western Ave? Candy is very hot but they don't offer FS, although their ads claims they offer. Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that. I think they are more cautions and would offer FS to those they know. If you are alone in the room with the lady, she will ask "tip tip" without a set of fixed price.
Anything more than $120 - 150 for 1 h is not worth it. I got two ladies in another spa for $160, that was nice and it lasted more than 1 hso shop around and people will find the right places.
-
06-21-26 22:05 #39476Senior Member

Posts: 262Eva Massage LLC
So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.
She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.
8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.
Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.
The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.
When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.
Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
-
06-21-26 21:09 #39475Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this girl?
Has anyone seen this girl going by Thaliyah? Can't find any reviews but she looks banging. Feel free to DM.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinibabethalia
-
06-21-26 20:25 #39474Senior Member

Posts: 1605Yes I have heard the same thing. She texted me snd told me was working near Chinatown but wouldn't give me the address until I made an appointment. She did tell me if I wanted to see her it would cost more than Enjoy Life. I just haven't taken the time or made the effort. I had some uneven service from her the last few times at Enjoy Life.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:22 #39473Senior Member

Posts: 148Sunkiss
Anyone crack the code on Connie at Sunkiss spa?
Any other good massage + L1 girls now that princess Thai has closed?
Willing to trade for good info if someone has a good deep tissue massage girl.
-
06-21-26 17:37 #39472Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, she told me on multiple occasions that she was 25 and last time she kept asking me what it felt like to fuck a college girl, but I didn't get a clear answer when I asked her what university she attended.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 16:29 #39471Regular Member

Posts: 7Emily sighting?
What is WRS? Was wondering where she might turn up.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
Anyone know why she left SXL?
-
06-21-26 13:00 #39470Senior Member

Posts: 108I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.
I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.
-
06-21-26 11:54 #39469Senior Member

Posts: 534Familiar Apple
Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:44 #39468Senior Member

Posts: 989Given the reviews on here, I think that I might have the wrong Apple. Does this girl have any unusual tattoos?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:36 #39467Banned Member

Posts: 171SXL Nail Spa
Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 18:59 #39466Regular Member

Posts: 16[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





