Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 39981
-
06-21-26 16:29 #39471Regular Member

Posts: 7Emily sighting?
What is WRS? Was wondering where she might turn up.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
Anyone know why she left SXL?
-
06-21-26 13:00 #39470Senior Member

Posts: 108I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.
I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.
-
06-21-26 11:54 #39469Senior Member

Posts: 531Familiar Apple
Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:44 #39468Senior Member

Posts: 987Given the reviews on here, I think that I might have the wrong Apple. Does this girl have any unusual tattoos?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:36 #39467Banned Member

Posts: 171SXL Nail Spa
Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 18:59 #39466Regular Member

Posts: 16[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
06-20-26 12:55 #39465Banned Member

Posts: 171Rates
Rates are normally as follows.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
$60 or $80 house fee.
BJ start around $120 with girl nude.
Covered FS $200-$300 depending on if you want bare. Anal (only two girls offer BeBe and Apple if a regular).
Expect to drop $200-$300 new girl Apple can take a good d and is cute. Bebe is Black girl and others are senior citizens.
-
06-20-26 12:36 #39464Senior Member

Posts: 370SXL rates?
What are the rates at SXL?
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:48 #39463Senior Member

Posts: 582Ivy in Lombard was the worst mongering experience of my life.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:40 #39462Senior Member

Posts: 69WRS. Emily
I saw a couple of posts saying Emily from SXL is working at WRS now, does she still go by the same name?
I remember before that there was another Emily that worked there, so don't know if they have the same name.Last edited by Faboni; 06-20-26 at 10:46. Reason: More Context
-
06-20-26 08:42 #39461Senior Member

Posts: 85Downtown
I will be in Chigaco for a couple days and looking for an L1 or above place in the Michigan Ave, Ontario St. Area. Something within walking distance. Any info on places and damage would be great. DM's are ok.
Thanks.
-
06-19-26 20:19 #39460Senior Member

Posts: 987She might not be the biggest **** in the place, but she's up there.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:47 #39459Senior Member

Posts: 218SXL. Apple
Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips. Ok massage, some teasing. Wasn't prepared for the rate so only had enough for a covered cow girl session with lfk. I would assume much more is available with more $$. Nice little body, not much of an ass but I enjoyed the ride, she worked hard. Would love to repeat to explore further.
-
06-19-26 08:48 #39458Senior Member

Posts: 987Wish that she had been at Archer spa instead of the Vietnamese Sonia. I was going to see Tina with the forearm tattoo, but Sonia opened the door and I went with her. No kissing, limited touching, CBJ / CFS for $200, no house fee. Would not upgrade for extra tip. Faded midriff tattoo, augmented tits. Could barely get it up and she started screaming that I had finished when she spotted a little precome in the bag. I just jacked off on her at that point and left on poor terms. Big letdown from previous experiences at the place.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:41 #39457Senior Member

Posts: 258Orange Latina
The Alisa Latina girl looks smoking hot, but fuck it.
I'm done with orange. I just asked them if they reopened and where's the new place. And the guy was so rude to me in text. He was like "what do you care are you going to open up a shop"? Then he said I'm crazy.
All because the guy sent me a link to the lineup and I said I'll take a look. If one of you guys go see her please post. I'll just have to live vicariously through you, but I'm doke with orange!









Reply With Quote





