Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 39981
-
06-22-26 12:24 #39486Regular Member

Posts: 18JW Rejuvenating
Looking to swing by tomorrow, anyone been in the last month? Anne and May still there or has it turned into underperforming Latinas?
-
06-22-26 10:15 #39485Regular Member

Posts: 16Moon Spa was changed to Asian Massage Spa 27XX and Western Ave, same location. There is a girl named Linda there but she doesn't speak English. Candy is hot.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 10:04 #39484Regular Member

Posts: 16Is that the location on 56XX W Fullerton Ave?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 09:40 #39483Senior Member

Posts: 341Apple pie
She's late 20's. She's a firecracker.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 09:02 #39482Senior Member

Posts: 218Apple
She had a vertical tattoo over her belly button area and a smallish scar on her chest so it sounds like the same girl. If she's in her late 30's then damn, she seemed mid 20's all around.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:57 #39481Senior Member

Posts: 40Sasa at Lunar Body Work Spa
I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.
Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.
We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.
After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.
There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.
-
06-22-26 07:41 #39480Senior Member

Posts: 987Most spas have that. In the buildup to the recent drama between two of our favorite spas, one of the girls who was boxed out showed me a picture of The Famous Bareback Spinner greeting a whale who likes to get 8 hand sessions. As far as the spa on Western goes, it's 24/7 and is pretty obviously a full service joint given every single shill review on the other site. The only appealing thing about that place to me is like it has free street parking on Sundays and you can also see a movie on the next block.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 06:34 #39479Banned Member

Posts: 171West River Spa
West River Spa.
Originally Posted by Wrathman
[View Original Post]
Many reasons are out there why she isn't at SXL from health to too much drama from the girls. Us a mongers won't ever know the real reason but BeBe told me she thinks it's a girl vs girl issue.
-
06-22-26 06:15 #39478Banned Member

Posts: 171Inside Cameras
Place is hit or miss. Depends on girl. Also FYI almost all Asian Spa have inside cameras that mainly cover Lobby and Halls and I would say 99% in Chicago have this especially all the main spas and this also includes majority of the apartments as well. So that isn't something to be concerned with it's for everyone's protection unless their is a bust and then it's not a good thing to be dick swinging in the air from the shower to the room LOL.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:39 #39477Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone tried Nearby Asian Massage Spa 2734 and Western Ave? Candy is very hot but they don't offer FS, although their ads claims they offer. Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that. I think they are more cautions and would offer FS to those they know. If you are alone in the room with the lady, she will ask "tip tip" without a set of fixed price.
Anything more than $120 - 150 for 1 h is not worth it. I got two ladies in another spa for $160, that was nice and it lasted more than 1 hso shop around and people will find the right places.
-
06-21-26 22:05 #39476Senior Member

Posts: 258Eva Massage LLC
So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.
She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.
8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.
Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.
The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.
When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.
Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
-
06-21-26 21:09 #39475Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this girl?
Has anyone seen this girl going by Thaliyah? Can't find any reviews but she looks banging. Feel free to DM.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinibabethalia
-
06-21-26 20:25 #39474Senior Member

Posts: 1603Yes I have heard the same thing. She texted me snd told me was working near Chinatown but wouldn't give me the address until I made an appointment. She did tell me if I wanted to see her it would cost more than Enjoy Life. I just haven't taken the time or made the effort. I had some uneven service from her the last few times at Enjoy Life.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:22 #39473Senior Member

Posts: 148Sunkiss
Anyone crack the code on Connie at Sunkiss spa?
Any other good massage + L1 girls now that princess Thai has closed?
Willing to trade for good info if someone has a good deep tissue massage girl.
-
06-21-26 17:37 #39472Senior Member

Posts: 987Yeah, she told me on multiple occasions that she was 25 and last time she kept asking me what it felt like to fuck a college girl, but I didn't get a clear answer when I asked her what university she attended.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



