rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39471

    Emily sighting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of posts saying Emily from SXL is working at WRS now, does she still go by the same name?

    I remember before that there was another Emily that worked there, so don't know if they have the same name.
    What is WRS? Was wondering where she might turn up.

    Anyone know why she left SXL?

  2. #39470
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.

    She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.

    Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.

    On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.

    She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.

    All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.
    I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.

    I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.

    I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.

  3. #39469

    Familiar Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Given the reviews on here, I think that I might have the wrong Apple. Does this girl have any unusual tattoos?
    Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.

  4. #39468
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.
    Given the reviews on here, I think that I might have the wrong Apple. Does this girl have any unusual tattoos?

  5. #39467

    SXL Nail Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Chigaco for a couple days and looking for an L1 or above place in the Michigan Ave, Ontario St. Area. Something within walking distance. Any info on places and damage would be great. DM's are ok.

    Thanks.
    Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.

  6. #39466
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  7. #39465

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates at SXL?
    Rates are normally as follows.

    $60 or $80 house fee.

    BJ start around $120 with girl nude.

    Covered FS $200-$300 depending on if you want bare. Anal (only two girls offer BeBe and Apple if a regular).

    Expect to drop $200-$300 new girl Apple can take a good d and is cute. Bebe is Black girl and others are senior citizens.

  8. #39464

    SXL rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips. Ok massage, some teasing. Wasn't prepared for the rate so only had enough for a covered cow girl session with lfk. I would assume much more is available with more $$. Nice little body, not much of an ass but I enjoyed the ride, she worked hard. Would love to repeat to explore further.
    What are the rates at SXL?

  9. #39463
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    LOL are you the boss working there? All your posts is about one location https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...searchid=13551 You've been posting since May and June about Candy and Cherry, any other places you went to? They aren't super hot but their personality is bubbly and down to earth.

    Lotus is nice but it only has 2 ladies. Friendly yes but nothing special. They do however great back massages <3.

    Anyone heard of Montrase Foot Massage & Spa? Or Ivy Spa on Lombard.
    Ivy in Lombard was the worst mongering experience of my life.

  10. #39462

    WRS. Emily

    I saw a couple of posts saying Emily from SXL is working at WRS now, does she still go by the same name?

    I remember before that there was another Emily that worked there, so don't know if they have the same name.
    Last edited by Faboni; 06-20-26 at 10:46. Reason: More Context

  11. #39461

    Downtown

    I will be in Chigaco for a couple days and looking for an L1 or above place in the Michigan Ave, Ontario St. Area. Something within walking distance. Any info on places and damage would be great. DM's are ok.

    Thanks.

  12. #39460
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips.
    She might not be the biggest **** in the place, but she's up there.

  13. #39459

    SXL. Apple

    Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips. Ok massage, some teasing. Wasn't prepared for the rate so only had enough for a covered cow girl session with lfk. I would assume much more is available with more $$. Nice little body, not much of an ass but I enjoyed the ride, she worked hard. Would love to repeat to explore further.

  14. #39458
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    Spas don't have ladies like these
    Wish that she had been at Archer spa instead of the Vietnamese Sonia. I was going to see Tina with the forearm tattoo, but Sonia opened the door and I went with her. No kissing, limited touching, CBJ / CFS for $200, no house fee. Would not upgrade for extra tip. Faded midriff tattoo, augmented tits. Could barely get it up and she started screaming that I had finished when she spotted a little precome in the bag. I just jacked off on her at that point and left on poor terms. Big letdown from previous experiences at the place.

  15. #39457

    Orange Latina

    The Alisa Latina girl looks smoking hot, but fuck it.

    I'm done with orange. I just asked them if they reopened and where's the new place. And the guy was so rude to me in text. He was like "what do you care are you going to open up a shop"? Then he said I'm crazy.

    All because the guy sent me a link to the lineup and I said I'll take a look. If one of you guys go see her please post. I'll just have to live vicariously through you, but I'm doke with orange!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape