Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 39985
-
06-21-26 21:09 #39475Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this girl?
Has anyone seen this girl going by Thaliyah? Can't find any reviews but she looks banging. Feel free to DM.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinibabethalia
-
06-21-26 20:25 #39474Senior Member

Posts: 1604Yes I have heard the same thing. She texted me snd told me was working near Chinatown but wouldn't give me the address until I made an appointment. She did tell me if I wanted to see her it would cost more than Enjoy Life. I just haven't taken the time or made the effort. I had some uneven service from her the last few times at Enjoy Life.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:22 #39473Senior Member

Posts: 148Sunkiss
Anyone crack the code on Connie at Sunkiss spa?
Any other good massage + L1 girls now that princess Thai has closed?
Willing to trade for good info if someone has a good deep tissue massage girl.
-
06-21-26 17:37 #39472Senior Member

Posts: 988Yeah, she told me on multiple occasions that she was 25 and last time she kept asking me what it felt like to fuck a college girl, but I didn't get a clear answer when I asked her what university she attended.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 16:29 #39471Regular Member

Posts: 7Emily sighting?
What is WRS? Was wondering where she might turn up.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
Anyone know why she left SXL?
-
06-21-26 13:00 #39470Senior Member

Posts: 108I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.
I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.
-
06-21-26 11:54 #39469Senior Member

Posts: 531Familiar Apple
Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:44 #39468Senior Member

Posts: 988Given the reviews on here, I think that I might have the wrong Apple. Does this girl have any unusual tattoos?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:36 #39467Banned Member

Posts: 171SXL Nail Spa
Great options SXL Nail Spa set appointment with Apple or Bebe. Apple is young Asian Bebe is a black girl.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 18:59 #39466Regular Member

Posts: 16[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
06-20-26 12:55 #39465Banned Member

Posts: 171Rates
Rates are normally as follows.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
$60 or $80 house fee.
BJ start around $120 with girl nude.
Covered FS $200-$300 depending on if you want bare. Anal (only two girls offer BeBe and Apple if a regular).
Expect to drop $200-$300 new girl Apple can take a good d and is cute. Bebe is Black girl and others are senior citizens.
-
06-20-26 12:36 #39464Senior Member

Posts: 370SXL rates?
What are the rates at SXL?
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:48 #39463Senior Member

Posts: 582Ivy in Lombard was the worst mongering experience of my life.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:40 #39462Senior Member

Posts: 69WRS. Emily
I saw a couple of posts saying Emily from SXL is working at WRS now, does she still go by the same name?
I remember before that there was another Emily that worked there, so don't know if they have the same name.Last edited by Faboni; 06-20-26 at 10:46. Reason: More Context
-
06-20-26 08:42 #39461Senior Member

Posts: 85Downtown
I will be in Chigaco for a couple days and looking for an L1 or above place in the Michigan Ave, Ontario St. Area. Something within walking distance. Any info on places and damage would be great. DM's are ok.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





