Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17290

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?

  2. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    She is bbw. Nowhere close to the pics provided anymore.

  3. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.

  4. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.
    Seems legit, talked to her on SA as well. She did offer BBFS. Didn't pull the trigger since she pretty far drive for me and also my spidey sense telling me she a lot bigger than she leads on.

  5. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    It is not. Can do it pretty much anywhere but either set of lips LOL.
    Bummer, she's cute.

  6. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?
    It is not. Can do it pretty much anywhere but either set of lips LOL.

  7. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.
    I'm not grandfathered in on Parker so I can't compare. I'd love to, but I've no clue how to get in on that.

  8. #17283
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539
    Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.

  9. #17282

    Henny Review - 5 Stars

    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539

  10. #17281
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23
    This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?

  11. #17280

    Olivia Review

    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23

  12. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.

  13. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/201827074225

    Any info on this one? I can't even find her name.
    Avoid. Saw her a couple years ago. Pics are out of date, she was very thin, I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. She knew what she was doing but didn't seem all there. The place was disgusting, she had a tiny little dog that wouldn't stop yapping, and when getting dressed I stepped in a wet spot in my socks that turned out to be dog piss.

  14. #17277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Vanessa in Fenton

    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056

  15. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk4299  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape