Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17300
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539
    Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.

  2. #17299

    Henny Review - 5 Stars

    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539

  3. #17298
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23
    This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?

  4. #17297

    Olivia Review

    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23

  5. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.

  6. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/201827074225

    Any info on this one? I can't even find her name.
    Avoid. Saw her a couple years ago. Pics are out of date, she was very thin, I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. She knew what she was doing but didn't seem all there. The place was disgusting, she had a tiny little dog that wouldn't stop yapping, and when getting dressed I stepped in a wet spot in my socks that turned out to be dog piss.

  7. #17294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Vanessa in Fenton

    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056

  8. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk4299  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.

  9. #17292
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/201827074225

    Any info on this one? I can't even find her name.

  10. #17291

    Tavia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    I remember she was a part of the group who use to have private parties. It's been 15 or 20 years and Tavia was on the woman's website. I went to a few of the events. One was in a large home with fake gambling. It was fun. The police got to at some point. Personally the whole thing was harmless and well done. I never had an opportunity with Tavia. I tried. Is she still worth it?

  11. #17290

    GFE Hot vs Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    GFE is a whole other thing, which is why I didn't really consider it while making my list. That widdles the list down even more. No. Lilia is not GFE. She's robotic and kinda cold. Pretty attractive lady, but def not GFE. But you can get GFE from other, less attractive ladies. Just how far down the hotness pole are you willing to slide? Most of the women on the list are not GFE. Hell, they don't act like they want you there half the time, but they're hot enough to get away with it. The combination of hotness and GFE becomes a null set here in St Louis, with very few exceptions and mostly with ladies who have retired or disappeared.

    Hell, one of my ATF GFE providers wouldn't even list in the top 100 ladies I've been with based on attractiveness!
    Totally agree with you here. I'll take a 5 face and body but 8-10 experience over 8-10 face and body with a 5 experience. Generally the price is lower and I have way more fun. With most of the more attractive providers I've seen, they pale in comparison to a less attractive provider who knows she's got to work for it if she wants you to come back. I saw a traveling provider yesterday on her last day in town who certainly wasn't a looker by any means but definitely one of the best sessions I've ever had.

  12. #17289

  13. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    You can get hot / young, GFE / unrushed, and cheap. Pick 2.

    For the guy looking at Tryst girls / prices, I would be very careful about making conclusions because most of the Tryst ads appear to be scams now. I would be very skeptical about any girl traveling from out of state with a WhatsApp number. And asking for a deposit is usually a red flag for a scam.

    BTW I'll add Henny and Raya to the list. They're not cheap either but if Tavia is on the list they should be too. Raya is my favorite now in STL.

  14. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lilia is far from GFE, right? I've seen several from your list but believe I've never reached out to Lilia because she's basically a hot body and good experience but really just FS. If I'm wrong, apparently I've been missing out, but GFE is kind of a requirement for me if we're going to talk about the best of the best.

    I'll also agree with another poster on Henny. While she has jacked up her prices to the point that she's much less affordable, she was always amazing. Actually 19-20 years old and the body you'd expect from a girl they age. Also a great kisser, tasty DATY and can take it hard and deep.
    GFE is a whole other thing, which is why I didn't really consider it while making my list. That widdles the list down even more. No. Lilia is not GFE. She's robotic and kinda cold. Pretty attractive lady, but def not GFE. But you can get GFE from other, less attractive ladies. Just how far down the hotness pole are you willing to slide? Most of the women on the list are not GFE. Hell, they don't act like they want you there half the time, but they're hot enough to get away with it. The combination of hotness and GFE becomes a null set here in St Louis, with very few exceptions and mostly with ladies who have retired or disappeared.

    Hell, one of my ATF GFE providers wouldn't even list in the top 100 ladies I've been with based on attractiveness!

  15. #17286

    Yannii, meh

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    She just seems to me like she's very unintelligent and it wouldn't be a fun time, even if she is attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape