Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17293

    Established only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)

  2. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidensio  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?
    Back alley and very tight. Could do car damage at night LOL she has just aged from the photos. Not horrible though.

  3. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    She's definitely a YMMV type of gal. I've seen her about 6-8 times and every time it was for a BBBJ. Tried to talk her into FS before but she wasn't having it. LOL. Of well, the head game has been solid so I didn't complain. She has a massage table with a hole for "milking" but I haven't partaken I that yet.

  4. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    Yeah, it kinda sucks, I haven't done any of this in years, been in a long term relationship with an attractive woman and got laid 3+ times a week and didn't have the need to go out, found myself single again and now and had a bit of sticker shock for a moment. But it is what it is I reckon. Don't have much desire for a lot of the lc girls as I prefer class and a little bit of naughty.

  5. #17289

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?

  6. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    She is bbw. Nowhere close to the pics provided anymore.

  7. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.

  8. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.
    Seems legit, talked to her on SA as well. She did offer BBFS. Didn't pull the trigger since she pretty far drive for me and also my spidey sense telling me she a lot bigger than she leads on.

  9. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    It is not. Can do it pretty much anywhere but either set of lips LOL.
    Bummer, she's cute.

  10. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?
    It is not. Can do it pretty much anywhere but either set of lips LOL.

  11. #17283
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.
    I'm not grandfathered in on Parker so I can't compare. I'd love to, but I've no clue how to get in on that.

  12. #17282
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539
    Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.

  13. #17281

    Henny Review - 5 Stars

    I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

    Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.

    There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.

    Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539

  14. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23
    This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?

  15. #17279

    Olivia Review

    Saw Olivia recently. She's very attractive, as reported, but not quite as slim and toned as her pics show. Booking was easy and her place is clean and safe. Very good performance from her and I enjoyed myself.

    For some reason, I thought that BBJ and DATY were available, but absolutely everything was covered. Accurate prices are at the Tryst link. In this marketplace, that may be reasonable for some, but I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210503919

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialove-23

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape