rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.

  2. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/201827074225

    Any info on this one? I can't even find her name.
    Avoid. Saw her a couple years ago. Pics are out of date, she was very thin, I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. She knew what she was doing but didn't seem all there. The place was disgusting, she had a tiny little dog that wouldn't stop yapping, and when getting dressed I stepped in a wet spot in my socks that turned out to be dog piss.

  3. #17276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Vanessa in Fenton

    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056

  4. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk4299  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.

  5. #17274
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/201827074225

    Any info on this one? I can't even find her name.

  6. #17273

    Tavia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    I remember she was a part of the group who use to have private parties. It's been 15 or 20 years and Tavia was on the woman's website. I went to a few of the events. One was in a large home with fake gambling. It was fun. The police got to at some point. Personally the whole thing was harmless and well done. I never had an opportunity with Tavia. I tried. Is she still worth it?

  7. #17272

    GFE Hot vs Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    GFE is a whole other thing, which is why I didn't really consider it while making my list. That widdles the list down even more. No. Lilia is not GFE. She's robotic and kinda cold. Pretty attractive lady, but def not GFE. But you can get GFE from other, less attractive ladies. Just how far down the hotness pole are you willing to slide? Most of the women on the list are not GFE. Hell, they don't act like they want you there half the time, but they're hot enough to get away with it. The combination of hotness and GFE becomes a null set here in St Louis, with very few exceptions and mostly with ladies who have retired or disappeared.

    Hell, one of my ATF GFE providers wouldn't even list in the top 100 ladies I've been with based on attractiveness!
    Totally agree with you here. I'll take a 5 face and body but 8-10 experience over 8-10 face and body with a 5 experience. Generally the price is lower and I have way more fun. With most of the more attractive providers I've seen, they pale in comparison to a less attractive provider who knows she's got to work for it if she wants you to come back. I saw a traveling provider yesterday on her last day in town who certainly wasn't a looker by any means but definitely one of the best sessions I've ever had.

  8. #17271

  9. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    You can get hot / young, GFE / unrushed, and cheap. Pick 2.

    For the guy looking at Tryst girls / prices, I would be very careful about making conclusions because most of the Tryst ads appear to be scams now. I would be very skeptical about any girl traveling from out of state with a WhatsApp number. And asking for a deposit is usually a red flag for a scam.

    BTW I'll add Henny and Raya to the list. They're not cheap either but if Tavia is on the list they should be too. Raya is my favorite now in STL.

  10. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lilia is far from GFE, right? I've seen several from your list but believe I've never reached out to Lilia because she's basically a hot body and good experience but really just FS. If I'm wrong, apparently I've been missing out, but GFE is kind of a requirement for me if we're going to talk about the best of the best.

    I'll also agree with another poster on Henny. While she has jacked up her prices to the point that she's much less affordable, she was always amazing. Actually 19-20 years old and the body you'd expect from a girl they age. Also a great kisser, tasty DATY and can take it hard and deep.
    GFE is a whole other thing, which is why I didn't really consider it while making my list. That widdles the list down even more. No. Lilia is not GFE. She's robotic and kinda cold. Pretty attractive lady, but def not GFE. But you can get GFE from other, less attractive ladies. Just how far down the hotness pole are you willing to slide? Most of the women on the list are not GFE. Hell, they don't act like they want you there half the time, but they're hot enough to get away with it. The combination of hotness and GFE becomes a null set here in St Louis, with very few exceptions and mostly with ladies who have retired or disappeared.

    Hell, one of my ATF GFE providers wouldn't even list in the top 100 ladies I've been with based on attractiveness!

  11. #17268

    Yannii, meh

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    She just seems to me like she's very unintelligent and it wouldn't be a fun time, even if she is attractive.

  12. #17267

    Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lilia is far from GFE, right? I've seen several from your list but believe I've never reached out to Lilia because she's basically a hot body and good experience but really just FS. If I'm wrong, apparently I've been missing out, but GFE is kind of a requirement for me if we're going to talk about the best of the best.

    I'll also agree with another poster on Henny. While she has jacked up her prices to the point that she's much less affordable, she was always amazing. Actually 19-20 years old and the body you'd expect from a girl they age. Also a great kisser, tasty DATY and can take it hard and deep.

  13. #17266

    Valentina Vecchi

    On her first day in town, I decided to pay a visit to Valentina Vecchi https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-vecchi..

    I'd used that agency before and had a good experience, figured this would be a good time. I was wrong. She's incredibly hot, but extremely disinterested and disengaged. No kissing, no BJ, nothing. She just dropped her dress, laid down on the bed with a vibrator, and started giving herself attention; I was just a witness to join in at my leisure. Mish with the fakest of moans and out the door. What a waste of time and money.

  14. #17265
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    That's actually the dream scenario for most peelers. They find a few reliable clients who pay a premium rate and they stick to that. Kinda like having a few baby daddies. I get it. Most of us are weirdos but some of us are violent assholes who bite, claw, and inflict pain. Enough that keeping a wide open door policy is not a good long term solution. Have you ever wondered why some of these women have 1000 yard stares when they're giving uninspired handjobs?

    I personally know of a lady who had her vagina all scratched up from a dude who had recently cut his nails (sharp) and decided that scratching inside her would be a great idea while he basically held her down. She couldn't take any dicks for a week. Pretty sure the $200 ain't worth that. These women go through a lot of dudes, and most of them are either boring, awkward, weird, or downright dangerous. You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
    Can confirm. I have a regular I see and dude raped her asshole so bad she was hospitalized and was out for over a month and basically never the same. Most guys are cool, understand boundaries, show up on time, tip and are gentlemen, but there are some real losers that ruin it for the rest of us.

  15. #17264

    Any information or reviews?

    Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape