Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36990
    Quote Originally Posted by LunasMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Novi one or the Hartland one?
    White Lake.

  2. #36989

    Ocean Wellness in Livonia

    Visiting the area and was wondering if any mongers have an update to provide about Ocean Wellness in Livonia. Is it still totally legit or is there some fun to be had? Feel free to message me if that's preferred.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    My favorite LEGIT, no extras, deep tissue massage:

    Ocean Wellness @ 16345 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia: 734-655-0262

    Cautions:

    She is STRICTLY legit. No flirting. No hinting. No touching. Sign in the room says that the massage ends the moment such behavior begins. It is correct.

    A buddy got a bit aggressive and tried for more. She ended his massage immediately. Then the moron left without paying. It ended poorly for him with a visit to the Cop Shop. They had pics, video and SMS / phone records. Now he has a record, ex-wife and gets to visit his kids every-other weekend.

  3. #36988

    Which one

    Is this the Novi one or the Hartland one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    There was one named Anna who was doing bare back full service and blow jobs out of there but she seems to be gone now. Her phones not even working anymore and they say she's not there anymore.

  4. #36987
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.

    I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!
    Search for FSLIST but 30-40? Bald kitty? Slim? Not likely for any of it, much less the parlay.

  5. #36986

    Jessica. Saigon Spa

    Anybody got a massage from Jessica? She is hard to get a hold of and only works 2 days.

  6. #36985

    Road trip

    Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.

    I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!

  7. #36984

    Bonita's quick lube

    Went for a visit Friday, been about 6 months since my last. Was surprised how rush the service was. Like the title says it was a 25 min quick lube, can't complain about the ending but for the price I think it should have went on a little longer. The whole time she acted like she was in a total hurry. My other complaints was the place smelled like pot, nothing new but 10 x stronger then usual. Second (not a deal breaker just observation) the bathroom was full of crap, more then usual just a mess. And the shower was just a pipe sticking out of the wall with no shower head. All in all, probably be my last, just wasn't like it use to be. Also, not a deal breaker but the hanging skin is a little weird / not my thing. (I am happy for her that she lost the weight). I will giver her credit, she is a very nice person, always felt safe there (as safe as you can I guess in that area), and the ending is always 200% . Not trying to be a total complainer, just like I mentioned, things seem to have slipped a bit from a few yrs ago.

  8. #36983

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Went to Health and Wellness, started with texting for an appointment was told two girls there and slow. Once I arrived JC said that I needed to wait 30 minutes. Went outside and waited. Was texted to come back in and at that point she had already brought someone in the back but looked worried when I walked in asked if I was the one on the phone told her yes and she asked the other guy to leave. Standard message with a nice flip.
    There was one named Anna who was doing bare back full service and blow jobs out of there but she seems to be gone now. Her phones not even working anymore and they say she's not there anymore.

  9. #36982
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    14 and Novi Rd?
    Yes. Southeast corner.

  10. #36981

    Health and wellness

    Went to Health and Wellness, started with texting for an appointment was told two girls there and slow. Once I arrived JC said that I needed to wait 30 minutes. Went outside and waited. Was texted to come back in and at that point she had already brought someone in the back but looked worried when I walked in asked if I was the one on the phone told her yes and she asked the other guy to leave. Standard message with a nice flip.

  11. #36980
    Quote Originally Posted by Stache27  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jazz recently. Nice place in the Novi / Wixom area. $160 for hhr. Very atttactive in person, late 30's-ish, milk chocolate skin, probably 5'6 ish, great natural body, and greeted me in bra and panties. Decent massage for an Independent, not that gf rub that most do. Good conversation, on the flip was a HJ finish with roaming. Nice pierced nips. Hinted at possibly more in the future. Didn't want to rock the boat too much by pushing boundaries since I like to develop a positive first impression.

    Also people say germaphobic but that's just good manners LOL.
    Your PMs are full.

  12. #36979

    Jazz

    Went to see Jazz recently. Nice place in the Novi / Wixom area. $160 for hhr. Very atttactive in person, late 30's-ish, milk chocolate skin, probably 5'6 ish, great natural body, and greeted me in bra and panties. Decent massage for an Independent, not that gf rub that most do. Good conversation, on the flip was a HJ finish with roaming. Nice pierced nips. Hinted at possibly more in the future. Didn't want to rock the boat too much by pushing boundaries since I like to develop a positive first impression.

    Also people say germaphobic but that's just good manners LOL.

  13. #36978

    Cypress

    Nana is back in town at Cypress. PSE and GFE all rolled into one, $$.

  14. #36977
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It didn't some up when I searched for it. In GC close to Far East. Assume it's the same type of place.
    Duomi pretty decent massages, sometimes can get some good offers, half the time I've tried to stop by, the door is locked, no one's home. Might be weekends aren't a good time, I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Should say Plymouth and Stark (not Venoy). And business name is Elite Body & Foot Spa.
    Been there as long as I can remember, and I can remember pretty far back. Nothing happening there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    And that 400 posts can be summarized in 20 lines tells us how little actual helpful reviews are being posted these days.
    I actually was several pages behind in my reading, and I would say that that AI summary was pretty much "if someone with a really shitty attitude that wasn't trying to be helpful in any way at all summarized this", that's not at all the real tone of the last 400 posts here.

  15. #36976

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I've been there 4 times. 3 different girls. I've requested L2 all 4 times but no luck. They have all delivered a great L1 experience and have let the girls out to suck on. They have all looked to be in their thirties and fit. $60 for half hour and matching tip.
    14 and Novi Rd?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape