Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 37325
-
06-21-26 08:22 #36740Senior Member

Posts: 48I visit ~2x per month for 5+ years. It is still a no favors, no waivers spa and now requires pre-pay.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Pretty certain that she is married to the graybeard lurking in the back room. My dash/parking cams recorded him taking license plate pics. Once I parked nearby and walked - she knew.
Not related to Ocean Spa in Berkley (RIP) or Ocean Wellness on 10 Mile/Novi. I notice that their website now lists a Walled Lake location - inconvenient for me.Last edited by OnAnonAnon; 06-21-26 at 08:53. Reason: More info …
-
06-20-26 20:30 #36739Regular Member

Posts: 27White Lake.
Originally Posted by LunasMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:27 #36738Senior Member

Posts: 1111Ocean Wellness in Livonia
Visiting the area and was wondering if any mongers have an update to provide about Ocean Wellness in Livonia. Is it still totally legit or is there some fun to be had? Feel free to message me if that's preferred.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 19:18 #36737Senior Member

Posts: 148Which one
Is this the Novi one or the Hartland one?
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:39 #36736Senior Member

Posts: 923Search for FSLIST but 30-40? Bald kitty? Slim? Not likely for any of it, much less the parlay.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:18 #36735Senior Member

Posts: 1466Jessica. Saigon Spa
Anybody got a massage from Jessica? She is hard to get a hold of and only works 2 days.
-
06-20-26 12:51 #36734Senior Member

Posts: 344Road trip
Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.
I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?
Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!
-
06-20-26 11:02 #36733Senior Member

Posts: 125Bonita's quick lube
Went for a visit Friday, been about 6 months since my last. Was surprised how rush the service was. Like the title says it was a 25 min quick lube, can't complain about the ending but for the price I think it should have went on a little longer. The whole time she acted like she was in a total hurry. My other complaints was the place smelled like pot, nothing new but 10 x stronger then usual. Second (not a deal breaker just observation) the bathroom was full of crap, more then usual just a mess. And the shower was just a pipe sticking out of the wall with no shower head. All in all, probably be my last, just wasn't like it use to be. Also, not a deal breaker but the hanging skin is a little weird / not my thing. (I am happy for her that she lost the weight). I will giver her credit, she is a very nice person, always felt safe there (as safe as you can I guess in that area), and the ending is always 200% . Not trying to be a total complainer, just like I mentioned, things seem to have slipped a bit from a few yrs ago.
-
06-20-26 09:28 #36732Regular Member

Posts: 27Anna
There was one named Anna who was doing bare back full service and blow jobs out of there but she seems to be gone now. Her phones not even working anymore and they say she's not there anymore.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:43 #36731Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes. Southeast corner.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 00:42 #36730Senior Member

Posts: 48Health and wellness
Went to Health and Wellness, started with texting for an appointment was told two girls there and slow. Once I arrived JC said that I needed to wait 30 minutes. Went outside and waited. Was texted to come back in and at that point she had already brought someone in the back but looked worried when I walked in asked if I was the one on the phone told her yes and she asked the other guy to leave. Standard message with a nice flip.
-
06-19-26 22:42 #36729Senior Member

Posts: 141Your PMs are full.
Originally Posted by Stache27
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 21:04 #36728Senior Member

Posts: 51Jazz
Went to see Jazz recently. Nice place in the Novi / Wixom area. $160 for hhr. Very atttactive in person, late 30's-ish, milk chocolate skin, probably 5'6 ish, great natural body, and greeted me in bra and panties. Decent massage for an Independent, not that gf rub that most do. Good conversation, on the flip was a HJ finish with roaming. Nice pierced nips. Hinted at possibly more in the future. Didn't want to rock the boat too much by pushing boundaries since I like to develop a positive first impression.
Also people say germaphobic but that's just good manners LOL.
-
06-19-26 19:12 #36727Senior Member

Posts: 36Cypress
Nana is back in town at Cypress. PSE and GFE all rolled into one, $$.
-
06-19-26 17:08 #36726Senior Member

Posts: 98Duomi pretty decent massages, sometimes can get some good offers, half the time I've tried to stop by, the door is locked, no one's home. Might be weekends aren't a good time, I don't know.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
Been there as long as I can remember, and I can remember pretty far back. Nothing happening there.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I actually was several pages behind in my reading, and I would say that that AI summary was pretty much "if someone with a really shitty attitude that wasn't trying to be helpful in any way at all summarized this", that's not at all the real tone of the last 400 posts here.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




