Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36728
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]

    So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.
    Apologies for the lack of clarity. I was assuming she's a happy ending provider. She advertises as FBSM and we're in the Massage Parlor forum, so I figured if anyone had seen her, it would be this crowd.

  2. #36727

    PT Nails / SCS

    Anyone been to PT nails lately?

    Private number I have never gets answered anymore.

  3. #36726
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888
    She has:

    "My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CBJ, Greek, FOV, FIV, CIM, DATY, COF ".

    So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.

  4. #36725

    Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888

  5. #36724
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the sister, Jenn. Incredibly mediocre massage followed by a rushed HJ with very little return touching allowed. She did take her top off but it was made clear that I wasn't welcome to play with her. Will NOT repeat.
    I'm really glad she ghosted me last month!

  6. #36723

    Red Rose Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Going to stop by Red Rose in Novi. Any intel on this place? I don't see much online. Who to ask for? How much? L2/ L3 available? Feel free to reply on here or DM. Thanks.
    I've been there 4 times. 3 different girls. I've requested L2 all 4 times but no luck. They have all delivered a great L1 experience and have let the girls out to suck on. They have all looked to be in their thirties and fit. $60 for half hour and matching tip.

  7. #36722

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BluthStory  [View Original Post]
    Went about a week ago. Exact same situation, she wouldn't even remove her top.

    She is the worst at this, can't see her having repeat clientele. Never again for me.

    Lisa was much better. RIP.
    I had a similar experience with the sister, Jenn. Incredibly mediocre massage followed by a rushed HJ with very little return touching allowed. She did take her top off but it was made clear that I wasn't welcome to play with her. Will NOT repeat.

  8. #36721

    Red Rose Novi

    Going to stop by Red Rose in Novi. Any intel on this place? I don't see much online. Who to ask for? How much? L2/ L3 available? Feel free to reply on here or DM. Thanks.

  9. #36720

    Bloomjin

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Just updated to Permanently Closed.
    Open sign on.

  10. #36719

    CoCo

    Same with CoCo there a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiganda  [View Original Post]
    In Novi this week, saw Amy. She is older, not very good looking, but BBBJ is available. The effort was fine, but she's not very good and I would not repeat.

  11. #36718

    Blue Lotus

    In Novi this week, saw Amy. She is older, not very good looking, but BBBJ is available. The effort was fine, but she's not very good and I would not repeat.

  12. #36717

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    I swear I haven't seen any sign of life at the one on VD in over a year. Surprised it was open!
    That sucks, I had real good times at the VD one.

  13. #36716

    Discrete FS

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Clear some space to send a message or reply where they are here.
    Please message me also. I have intel on Starmoon.

  14. #36715

    UTR FS in Novi / Healing Touch Massage Therapy in Warren

    Just got out of this place. Located in Warren parking in the back. Lot is a bit busy but relatively discreet because it's located away from the Main Street. Walked in and the place reeked like fish and out came the fattest provider I've ever seen. Got the massage. Very below average massage. Got a happy ending. Handjob. Asked for a BJ and she said no. She didn't speak much English. Her name was Nini. Can't imagine this place is busy, ever. Solo provider. Would not return.

    I will be in Novi and Walled lake soon. Any FS places that are under the radar? I know of a good FS place that is not well known for FS. One girl there does it but the others won't. We can exchange if you got some intel about Novi area. DM me.

  15. #36714

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the titties, um- er. I mean has anyone had a massage by the titties, m-er. I mean has anyone had a massage from this provider? I'm not really a tit man but. I just wonder how much they come into play during a massage.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_...I_1200x900.jpg
    Any updates? I found a few more ads which definitely indicate those tits are getting unleashed. Location seems to change on each ad. Let me know here or pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape