Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36998

    Prana in Shelby / Macomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    In boxes are full. Can someone pm me info on this place? Appreciated.
    I checked it out the day after a review appeared that said an unsolicited L2 experience happened.

    I inboxed the reviewer and he couldn't remember her name. Reading between the lines and after a few deductions, I showed up and drew Lala who I determined was the same provider. (I don't want to reveal that much publicly.).

    I didn't receive an unsolicited L2 offer, but I received a pretty good massage and liberal. Beyond the usual. L1 experience. Public details may be too revealing; I'm happy to share privately. (Also have photo).

    One thing: it's not the rule that Thai providers deliver extras- that's usually let to Chinese and Korean providers.

    BTW, Prana Wellness Thai Spa shows up as "Asian Spring" elsewhere and both monikers have the same Apple phone number....
    Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 06-22-26 at 11:13. Reason: Location and name clarity

  2. #36997
    Any more Intel on Julian is she worth it? I went also with no luck!

  3. #36996

    UTR with 3 locations

    I have been keeping these to myself, but am willing to trade info for other UTR spots.

    Three locations that I know you can get L1, L2, and FS for the right price. Not Asian providers. Mostly good looking white girls. The locations are in Westland, Hazel Park, and Clinton Township. 10-12 different providers and all but 2 of them will give you what you're looking for.

    PM me to trade details, I'm looking for other UTR around the Canton / Livonia area.

  4. #36995

    Prana

    In boxes are full. Can someone pm me info on this place? Appreciated.

  5. #36994

    Mi duo Pontiac

    Hard up and in the area, so I decided to give this place another shot. Very slow and was only one there, drew mamasan I believe. Just did half. Now maybe I'm just getting old, but I really like a legit massage, but all I got was 5 minutes of that light touch shit. On the flip she got out her jackhammer and despite my efforts to turn it down it was just set on max speed. The whole time she kept looking at the clock and reminding me how much time was left. All in all it just wasn't my day. Won't be back.

  6. #36993

    Ocean Wellness in Livonia

    Yikes! Thanks dude, I appreciate the intel! Behavior like that puts them on my no fly list. That parlor will never get a penny out of me, even for just a massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    I visit ~2x per month for 5+ years. It is still a no favors, no waivers spa and now requires pre-pay.

    Pretty certain that she is married to the graybeard lurking in the back room. My dash/parking cams recorded him taking license plate pics. Once I parked nearby and walked - she knew.

    Not related to Ocean Spa in Berkley (RIP) or Ocean Wellness on 10 Mile/Novi. I notice that their website now lists a Walled Lake location - inconvenient for me.

  7. #36992

    Re: Jazz PM's cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Your PMs are full.
    PM's cleared.

    Side note: it's always fun to reminisce about previous experiences looking at old DMs LOL.

  8. #36991
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the area and was wondering if any mongers have an update to provide about Ocean Wellness in Livonia. Is it still totally legit or is there some fun to be had? Feel free to message me if that's preferred.
    I visit ~2x per month for 5+ years. It is still a no favors, no waivers spa and now requires pre-pay.

    Pretty certain that she is married to the graybeard lurking in the back room. My dash/parking cams recorded him taking license plate pics. Once I parked nearby and walked - she knew.

    Not related to Ocean Spa in Berkley (RIP) or Ocean Wellness on 10 Mile/Novi. I notice that their website now lists a Walled Lake location - inconvenient for me.
    Last edited by OnAnonAnon; 06-21-26 at 08:53. Reason: More info …

  9. #36990
    Quote Originally Posted by LunasMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Novi one or the Hartland one?
    White Lake.

  10. #36989

    Ocean Wellness in Livonia

    Visiting the area and was wondering if any mongers have an update to provide about Ocean Wellness in Livonia. Is it still totally legit or is there some fun to be had? Feel free to message me if that's preferred.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    My favorite LEGIT, no extras, deep tissue massage:

    Ocean Wellness @ 16345 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia: 734-655-0262

    Cautions:

    She is STRICTLY legit. No flirting. No hinting. No touching. Sign in the room says that the massage ends the moment such behavior begins. It is correct.

    A buddy got a bit aggressive and tried for more. She ended his massage immediately. Then the moron left without paying. It ended poorly for him with a visit to the Cop Shop. They had pics, video and SMS / phone records. Now he has a record, ex-wife and gets to visit his kids every-other weekend.

  11. #36988

    Which one

    Is this the Novi one or the Hartland one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    There was one named Anna who was doing bare back full service and blow jobs out of there but she seems to be gone now. Her phones not even working anymore and they say she's not there anymore.

  12. #36987
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.

    I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!
    Search for FSLIST but 30-40? Bald kitty? Slim? Not likely for any of it, much less the parlay.

  13. #36986

    Jessica. Saigon Spa

    Anybody got a massage from Jessica? She is hard to get a hold of and only works 2 days.

  14. #36985

    Road trip

    Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.

    I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!

  15. #36984

    Bonita's quick lube

    Went for a visit Friday, been about 6 months since my last. Was surprised how rush the service was. Like the title says it was a 25 min quick lube, can't complain about the ending but for the price I think it should have went on a little longer. The whole time she acted like she was in a total hurry. My other complaints was the place smelled like pot, nothing new but 10 x stronger then usual. Second (not a deal breaker just observation) the bathroom was full of crap, more then usual just a mess. And the shower was just a pipe sticking out of the wall with no shower head. All in all, probably be my last, just wasn't like it use to be. Also, not a deal breaker but the hanging skin is a little weird / not my thing. (I am happy for her that she lost the weight). I will giver her credit, she is a very nice person, always felt safe there (as safe as you can I guess in that area), and the ending is always 200% . Not trying to be a total complainer, just like I mentioned, things seem to have slipped a bit from a few yrs ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape