Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 37347
-
06-20-26 09:28 #36732Regular Member

Posts: 27Anna
There was one named Anna who was doing bare back full service and blow jobs out of there but she seems to be gone now. Her phones not even working anymore and they say she's not there anymore.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:43 #36731Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes. Southeast corner.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 00:42 #36730Senior Member

Posts: 48Health and wellness
Went to Health and Wellness, started with texting for an appointment was told two girls there and slow. Once I arrived JC said that I needed to wait 30 minutes. Went outside and waited. Was texted to come back in and at that point she had already brought someone in the back but looked worried when I walked in asked if I was the one on the phone told her yes and she asked the other guy to leave. Standard message with a nice flip.
-
06-19-26 22:42 #36729Senior Member

Posts: 142Your PMs are full.
Originally Posted by Stache27
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 21:04 #36728Senior Member

Posts: 51Jazz
Went to see Jazz recently. Nice place in the Novi / Wixom area. $160 for hhr. Very atttactive in person, late 30's-ish, milk chocolate skin, probably 5'6 ish, great natural body, and greeted me in bra and panties. Decent massage for an Independent, not that gf rub that most do. Good conversation, on the flip was a HJ finish with roaming. Nice pierced nips. Hinted at possibly more in the future. Didn't want to rock the boat too much by pushing boundaries since I like to develop a positive first impression.
Also people say germaphobic but that's just good manners LOL.
-
06-19-26 19:12 #36727Senior Member

Posts: 37Cypress
Nana is back in town at Cypress. PSE and GFE all rolled into one, $$.
-
06-19-26 17:08 #36726Senior Member

Posts: 98Duomi pretty decent massages, sometimes can get some good offers, half the time I've tried to stop by, the door is locked, no one's home. Might be weekends aren't a good time, I don't know.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
Been there as long as I can remember, and I can remember pretty far back. Nothing happening there.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I actually was several pages behind in my reading, and I would say that that AI summary was pretty much "if someone with a really shitty attitude that wasn't trying to be helpful in any way at all summarized this", that's not at all the real tone of the last 400 posts here.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 17:07 #36725Senior Member

Posts: 114Red Rose
14 and Novi Rd?
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:17 #36724Regular Member

Posts: 23Which Prana
Which Prana location are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Wally1017
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:00 #36723Senior Member

Posts: 112Kiyor
Anyone see Kiyor recently?
DM is fine.
TIA,
TG.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3591137
-
06-18-26 21:01 #36722Regular Member

Posts: 6Q Therapy or GoldStar
Anyone know if Cindy that used to be at GoldStar as recently as a year or two ago before shutdown and switch to Q is around anywhere nearby?
-
06-18-26 20:02 #36721Senior Member

Posts: 209Prana
What time of day?
Originally Posted by Wally1017
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 19:49 #36720Regular Member

Posts: 27What was her name? Was going to stop by this place one night but they were closed. Went to the place right by it and got a HJ with French kissing. Wouldn't mind a BJ for $60.
Originally Posted by Wally1017
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:44 #36719Regular Member

Posts: 24Prana wellness
Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.
Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.
-
06-18-26 08:18 #36718Regular Member

Posts: 27Lucky from Tiffanys & Red Rose
Speaking of Tiffany's, has anyone seen Lucky from Tiffany's in Livonia and Red Rose in Novi. If you got some intel on her whereabouts or how far she'll go feel free to PM, I got intel about the a few other spas in the same area and a UTR FS spot. TIA.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





