Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36727

    Cypress

    Nana is back in town at Cypress. PSE and GFE all rolled into one, $$.

  2. #36726
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It didn't some up when I searched for it. In GC close to Far East. Assume it's the same type of place.
    Duomi pretty decent massages, sometimes can get some good offers, half the time I've tried to stop by, the door is locked, no one's home. Might be weekends aren't a good time, I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Should say Plymouth and Stark (not Venoy). And business name is Elite Body & Foot Spa.
    Been there as long as I can remember, and I can remember pretty far back. Nothing happening there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    And that 400 posts can be summarized in 20 lines tells us how little actual helpful reviews are being posted these days.
    I actually was several pages behind in my reading, and I would say that that AI summary was pretty much "if someone with a really shitty attitude that wasn't trying to be helpful in any way at all summarized this", that's not at all the real tone of the last 400 posts here.

  3. #36725

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I've been there 4 times. 3 different girls. I've requested L2 all 4 times but no luck. They have all delivered a great L1 experience and have let the girls out to suck on. They have all looked to be in their thirties and fit. $60 for half hour and matching tip.
    14 and Novi Rd?

  4. #36724

    Which Prana

    Which Prana location are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.

  5. #36723

    Kiyor

    Anyone see Kiyor recently?

    DM is fine.

    TIA,

    TG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3591137

  6. #36722

    Q Therapy or GoldStar

    Anyone know if Cindy that used to be at GoldStar as recently as a year or two ago before shutdown and switch to Q is around anywhere nearby?

  7. #36721

    Prana

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.
    What time of day?

  8. #36720
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.
    What was her name? Was going to stop by this place one night but they were closed. Went to the place right by it and got a HJ with French kissing. Wouldn't mind a BJ for $60.

  9. #36719

    Prana wellness

    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.

  10. #36718

    Lucky from Tiffanys & Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    Speaking of Tiffany's, has anyone seen Lucky from Tiffany's in Livonia and Red Rose in Novi. If you got some intel on her whereabouts or how far she'll go feel free to PM, I got intel about the a few other spas in the same area and a UTR FS spot. TIA.

  11. #36717

    My time

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    I think something happened and they got spooked, I've been twice in past few months and no extras despite me giving signals. Maybe if you're a regular and they start trusting but I haven't heard anything available recently.

  12. #36716

    My time

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    I think something happened and they got spooked, I've been twice in past few months and no extras despite me giving signals. Maybe if you're a regular and they start trusting but I haven't heard anything available recently.

  13. #36715

    My Time open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    This is one of my go-to places. Surprised to read this, as I've never had an issue with availability of extras here. No FS, but I've never left unhappy!
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.

  14. #36714

    Pada at Aroma Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    I like the chubby Asian ones. Doesn't matter on age either. If anyone knows where I can find the chubby Asians with a fat ass and tits is definitely a plus!
    She's very thick and shapely with the assets you mention.

  15. #36713

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennerb  [View Original Post]
    New to the Detroit area so took the plunge. A disappointment for sure. https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...n/547949280382.

    Cute Chinese masseuse - $80 for the hour but nothing but a routine massage that was only fair quality. No hints of anything else. Not what I expected from an escort ad but it happens.
    This is one of my go-to places. Surprised to read this, as I've never had an issue with availability of extras here. No FS, but I've never left unhappy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape