Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26573

    MILF Heather

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187

    Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.

    Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.

  2. #26572
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownP  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
    Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.

  3. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37
    TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.

  4. #26570

    I would be cautious

    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  5. #26569

    Great head

    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488

  6. #26568

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.
    Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.

  7. #26567
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  8. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model

  9. #26565
    Might have to toftt here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  10. #26564

    Sounds great

    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  11. #26563
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.
    Nope, I know basic phrases in Spanish. But from what I remember she had decent English.

  12. #26562

    Margot

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.
    Also has good reviews. You can see short clips of her on ManyVids and maybe on various tube sites that show the same previews that appear on ManyVids. I think she lost some weight since those videos. She's also on social media look at IG to see how she looks now but overall look is the same.

  13. #26561

    Amanda for real?

    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/

  14. #26560
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.
    I agree 100% I saw her when she was at 500 hr. Now she may be at 700 or more an hour which is a complete joke. I saw her twice back then. First time she talked for about 40 minutes then 10 minutes of action. After that session, I was wanting more of her. So I figured if I see her again she might talk less and give me more action. Nope. 2nd session was more of the same. Don't get me wrong, the girl is completely beautiful BUT I will not fork over more that 500 just to have someone talk to me for 40 minutes.

  15. #26559
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape