Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 26911
-
06-15-26 16:07 #26551Senior Member

Posts: 28Probably a YMMV situation which is not good for their profession. I've seen her twice, both times she came to me in uptown for $300 and there was LFK, DFK and a lot of effort on her part.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:31 #26550Senior Member

Posts: 79I see the word Kindly and asking for a deposit. That does not look good.
Originally Posted by BobDole313
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:03 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 27I want Pony too
I've been wanting to see her for the longest. Unfortunately I cannot find any reviews on her. 2 turn offs are her hairy armpits and hairy legs. If she was smooth in those locations I would have booked by now. I just wish I knew if MSOG was offered for her sessions. She seems fun in her socials.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
-
06-15-26 14:14 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 767Been around
She's been around for a while. Reviews have been good as far as I could tell. I haven't messed with her even though she has a look I like because she lists a deposit, which I will not do. And I think there was some other screening thing she wanted. Maybe identification. But she's safe. Even with that, I won't do a deposit personally.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:28 #26547Senior Member

Posts: 231Super helpful, those were definitely not yet on my radar, thank you.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:40 #26546Regular Member

Posts: 22This is awesome! Thank you. I'll go ahead and mosey on over to that thread as well and see what's what.
Originally Posted by Rpark52
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:32 #26545Senior Member

Posts: 239Alt type, maybe Calliste Camu (https://tryst.link/escort/calliste-camu) or Sasha Valentine (https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentinexo) would work. I think Calliste is prettier and better service, but more expensive. They tend to be talked about more in the high end thread though.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:28 #26544Senior Member

Posts: 1354Perhaps the escort agencies. Try looking here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-OF-GIRLS-ONLY.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 01:33 #26543Senior Member

Posts: 231Visiting for a week, point me in the right direction?
I know I know I know I know I know, I need to just read the forums and search. I'm working on that and will do a better job once I know what I'm looking for.
I'm going to be in town next week and time is limited, so I'm just curious: what's Chicago's niche? Escorts? Strip clubs? AMPs? Eyes Wide Shut elite mansion ritual parties?
Every place has their thing. Down here in Jacksonville it's mainly the quality strip clubs, and Tampa has all kinds of swinger sex clubs. Which way would you point a Chicago tourist? I know it's a matter of taste. But I just want to know what the local specialties are, and then I'll find something I'm into from there.
-
06-15-26 00:48 #26542Senior Member

Posts: 172Macie
You sure this legit? I've never heard Macie offer this both with me personally or with anyone here that reviewed her?
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:41 #26541Senior Member

Posts: 33What's the rate for the two BBBJ in 30 min service?
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:51 #26540Regular Member

Posts: 4Macie
Macie is the best hands down to me and she always gives the best BBBJ. She always finishes my BBBJ In her mouth no complaints.
-
06-14-26 21:28 #26539Regular Member

Posts: 13Erica White
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Erica White.
Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been around the midwest a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
-
06-14-26 18:01 #26538Senior Member

Posts: 60Mayumi
Hi everyone flying in from new england for the night and saw Mayumi. I feel like it may be TGTBT, but was wondering if any of the locals have met up with her.
Feel free to reach out to me for recommendations when visiting my area.
https://tryst.link/massage/mayumi-yuma
-
06-14-26 15:45 #26537Regular Member

Posts: 22Pony Ramone
Thanks for the Info. I do like this vibe but probably more alt / tattoos. I have peaked interested in Pony Ramone. Maybe a bit more niche in the area, I think this is definitely a front runner for me to try while in the Chicago area. If any info on this provider, or providers in this similar vain, I'm all ears. Feel free to message me directly with any experiences or recommendations. I have also been eyeing some Agencies as well but Chicago seems to have a LOT to choose from in the dept. Any recs that can help out decision fatigue would also be appreciated.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Thanks again Chicagoans.










Reply With Quote





