Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 26911
-
06-17-26 14:38 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 79Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:34 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 374Might have to toftt here.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:42 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 413Sounds great
This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37
-
06-17-26 12:49 #26563Senior Member

Posts: 28Nope, I know basic phrases in Spanish. But from what I remember she had decent English.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:20 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 767Margot
Also has good reviews. You can see short clips of her on ManyVids and maybe on various tube sites that show the same previews that appear on ManyVids. I think she lost some weight since those videos. She's also on social media look at IG to see how she looks now but overall look is the same.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 23:38 #26561Regular Member

Posts: 8Amanda for real?
Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.
https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
-
06-16-26 20:50 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 27I agree 100% I saw her when she was at 500 hr. Now she may be at 700 or more an hour which is a complete joke. I saw her twice back then. First time she talked for about 40 minutes then 10 minutes of action. After that session, I was wanting more of her. So I figured if I see her again she might talk less and give me more action. Nope. 2nd session was more of the same. Don't get me wrong, the girl is completely beautiful BUT I will not fork over more that 500 just to have someone talk to me for 40 minutes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:05 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 1172In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:29 #26558Regular Member

Posts: 10Contact info
Can you share the contact info?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:43 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 27Yep, I looked her up as Billy also. I've done some research trying to find any reviews. No luck on anything. I did find her porn but that's about it. I want to know how her actual session services go. Since she is a lesbian I wonder is she offers the usual GFE, MSOG BBBJ. I can't tell based on her AD.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
I even emailed her one time asking if msog was available in her session. Her reply if I remember was, you'll enjoy the whole hour or something along those line. She kept her reply short.
She's been around for awhile, I wonder how come there are no reviews for her. That is very rare.
-
06-16-26 12:25 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 71Digits
Anyone got digits? Please pm me. Also anything other that cim on the menu?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:21 #26555Senior Member

Posts: 71Spanish
I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 01:59 #26554Senior Member

Posts: 767Pony
Pony has changed her name a few times. At one point she was known as Billy. Maybe search this forum for Billy and see if anything appears. Same for ter.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 00:31 #26553Senior Member

Posts: 455J Dizzle
Mama knows how to use that throat.
https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
-
06-15-26 21:46 #26552Regular Member

Posts: 22Margo Darling another option
Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





