Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model

  2. #26565
    Might have to toftt here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  3. #26564

    Sounds great

    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  4. #26563
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.
    Nope, I know basic phrases in Spanish. But from what I remember she had decent English.

  5. #26562

    Margot

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.
    Also has good reviews. You can see short clips of her on ManyVids and maybe on various tube sites that show the same previews that appear on ManyVids. I think she lost some weight since those videos. She's also on social media look at IG to see how she looks now but overall look is the same.

  6. #26561

    Amanda for real?

    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/

  7. #26560
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.
    I agree 100% I saw her when she was at 500 hr. Now she may be at 700 or more an hour which is a complete joke. I saw her twice back then. First time she talked for about 40 minutes then 10 minutes of action. After that session, I was wanting more of her. So I figured if I see her again she might talk less and give me more action. Nope. 2nd session was more of the same. Don't get me wrong, the girl is completely beautiful BUT I will not fork over more that 500 just to have someone talk to me for 40 minutes.

  8. #26559
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.

  9. #26558

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Mama knows how to use that throat.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    Can you share the contact info?

  10. #26557
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Pony has changed her name a few times. At one point she was known as Billy. Maybe search this forum for Billy and see if anything appears. Same for ter.
    Yep, I looked her up as Billy also. I've done some research trying to find any reviews. No luck on anything. I did find her porn but that's about it. I want to know how her actual session services go. Since she is a lesbian I wonder is she offers the usual GFE, MSOG BBBJ. I can't tell based on her AD.

    I even emailed her one time asking if msog was available in her session. Her reply if I remember was, you'll enjoy the whole hour or something along those line. She kept her reply short.

    She's been around for awhile, I wonder how come there are no reviews for her. That is very rare.

  11. #26556

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Mama knows how to use that throat.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    Anyone got digits? Please pm me. Also anything other that cim on the menu?

  12. #26555

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32  [View Original Post]
    Probably a YMMV situation which is not good for their profession. I've seen her twice, both times she came to me in uptown for $300 and there was LFK, DFK and a lot of effort on her part.
    I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.

  13. #26554

    Pony

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her for the longest. Unfortunately I cannot find any reviews on her. 2 turn offs are her hairy armpits and hairy legs. If she was smooth in those locations I would have booked by now. I just wish I knew if MSOG was offered for her sessions. She seems fun in her socials.

    Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
    Pony has changed her name a few times. At one point she was known as Billy. Maybe search this forum for Billy and see if anything appears. Same for ter.

  14. #26553

    J Dizzle

    Mama knows how to use that throat.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k.jpg‎  

  15. #26552

    Margo Darling another option

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her for the longest. Unfortunately I cannot find any reviews on her. 2 turn offs are her hairy armpits and hairy legs. If she was smooth in those locations I would have booked by now. I just wish I knew if MSOG was offered for her sessions. She seems fun in her socials.

    Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
    Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape