Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 26917
-
06-18-26 22:02 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 79Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:47 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 262TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:28 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 191I would be cautious
She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:55 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 176Great head
Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
-
06-18-26 00:24 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 71Meh
Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:08 #26567Regular Member

Posts: 8There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:38 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 79Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
Originally Posted by Sideways96
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:34 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 375Might have to toftt here.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:42 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 413Sounds great
This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37
-
06-17-26 12:49 #26563Senior Member

Posts: 28Nope, I know basic phrases in Spanish. But from what I remember she had decent English.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:20 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 767Margot
Also has good reviews. You can see short clips of her on ManyVids and maybe on various tube sites that show the same previews that appear on ManyVids. I think she lost some weight since those videos. She's also on social media look at IG to see how she looks now but overall look is the same.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 23:38 #26561Regular Member

Posts: 8Amanda for real?
Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.
https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
-
06-16-26 20:50 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 28I agree 100% I saw her when she was at 500 hr. Now she may be at 700 or more an hour which is a complete joke. I saw her twice back then. First time she talked for about 40 minutes then 10 minutes of action. After that session, I was wanting more of her. So I figured if I see her again she might talk less and give me more action. Nope. 2nd session was more of the same. Don't get me wrong, the girl is completely beautiful BUT I will not fork over more that 500 just to have someone talk to me for 40 minutes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:05 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 1172In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:29 #26558Regular Member

Posts: 10Contact info
Can you share the contact info?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





