Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18670
-
06-15-26 10:15 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm sure they're talking about the one on Bell. I've been to the one in Chandler (although it's been a few years) and that place was legitimate.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 08:44 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 430Sunny Spa location
Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 02:35 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 61Another Lucky?
Hahaha, had a good chuckle! So this fake Lucky is EAST of 101? Body Spa?
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
Also, if anyone wants to chime in, how is Qia Reflex Message, also by Lucky Spa? Like east of Lucky? Anyone had any luck there? Saw it a few weeks back after seeing Dream at Lucky and got curious!
-
06-15-26 00:26 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 80Not so lucky
Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:40 #17961Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-26 23:30 #17960Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Well cloud spa is catching the most attention. They are going to be at the top of the list anyway so just head over there homie. Ask for Queen Kelly or tiny Sakura.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:44 #17959Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61This is correct.
Agreed with all of the above.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:43 #17958Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Be careful what you wish for.
Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:37 #17957Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Yes the names
The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
-
06-14-26 22:22 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 80963 x W Peoria Ave
W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:04 #17955Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Now this is Funny
There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:47 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 122Sunrise
Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!
Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:18 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 80Lucky Spa not so lucky
Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
-
06-14-26 20:03 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 353I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:39 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 40Good regular massage, plus L1 or L2
When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.











Reply With Quote




