Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 18665
-
06-16-26 00:47 #17975Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105New girl WenWen-Eva's replacement at Infinity
Got a message from Mamasan that Eva's replacement was arriving tonight. She ended up over at K-Spa because she doesn't start work until tomorrow morning at Infinity. When she walked in I was taking back by her natural beauty. She looks very early twenties to me. Her looks reminds me of a girl next door look or even a hot young college student Asian. She's around 5'3" with long dark brown wavy hair. She's on the verge of of being a spinner. She probably weighs 110 pounds. When we got in the room and she took off her clothes. I was pleasantly surprised with her nice perky breasts. They look like they're C's with nice suckable nipples. We started off kissing she didn't DFK but it was still nice. But I didn't really try either. I laid her on the table and kissed my way down to do a little Daty. She has a Bush right above her clit and everything else was clean. I would describe it not to long and not to short. Just trimmed I guess. I started going to town on her and at first seemed like she wasn't into it. I started pulling out all the tricks and the juices started flowing and she started squirming pushing my head. She started laughing with pleasure saying you're so good at that. She said me suck you. So I rolled over and sat back watching her go to town on my cock. She did a pretty good job but I was ready to take her around the block. Hat went on and we started in standing missionary. I had to work it in slow. She was very tight for me. I started with slow strokes until she was ready and started to pick up the pace. It's a sight to see your dick slide in out of her while she's grabbing her breasts. We did this for a while and I was ready for some K-9 on the table. So I could watch her look at me in the mirror as I fucked her. She was definitely enjoying it looking in the mirror watching me fuck her. I was enjoying it too. I didn't last long in this position and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and I ended up giving her a nice massage.
If young is your thing ✅pretty✅nice breasts is your thing✅more on the petite side✅ then WenWen is your girl. Have fun!!
-
06-15-26 22:41 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 353Red 8 is at the 7500 block of East Main Street in Mesa.
Originally Posted by Maliqui113
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:29 #17973Regular Member

Posts: 16Red 8 and Infinity
What is the address to these locations? I'm interested in visiting. Thanks.
-
06-15-26 17:47 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 336This is the same Maggie and Emma that were at Red8.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
I think some mongers need to recalibrate their brains when it comes to Cup size. DD's are big.
Maggie does not have DD's. Maybe full C's or small D but definitely not DD's.
I go to some of these place based on a report and I am continually disappointed by the overestimation of cup sizes.
On another note Maggie is beautiful and Emma is one of the best GFE's I ever had. They are very good.
-
06-15-26 16:54 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 26Part 2 at Lucky
Still unsatisfied. I said sorry to my wallet and decided to head the Lucky spa. Dream has had rave reviews and I knew Abby was there so I knew this would be the one to satisfy my GFE need. I walk in and there she is. Abby looking as beautiful as ever. We walk to the room and start DFK right away. She then asks if I want the "promotion" like she always does. I want to see if all the hype about Dream is true so of course its a yes. I see now why she is so popular. She walked in while Abby went to grab the cover and she is just so beautiful and sexy.
We get started with me and Abby DFK while Dream goes down. OMG she is amazing. Compared to the other 2 BBBJ I just had she is just on another level. She also couldn't dt me fully but got a lot closer than the others. Abby sits on my face and Dream just continues to suck me so good. Next Dream hops on for cg. She rode me for quite a while. She really seemed to love it and can really take a pounding. We were DFK while Abby teased my ass hole. Next up Abby in missionary then doggy. Only down side to Abby is she cannot take a pounding. I could could not go balls deep. Finished in Abbys mouth. Dream cleaned my dick off with the hot towel. She couldn't stop kissing me and praising me while doing it. My god they are a good team and both really know how to make a man feel like a king. They are leaving soon. Abby said 2 new girls are coming.
-
06-15-26 16:19 #17970Regular Member

Posts: 24Diana. LMP
For those who love Latinas like I do, Diana is a decent time. Not GFE, but definitely better than a lot of other encounters I've had over the years at lmp. She operates in East Phoenix and Glendale. The number listed in the ad is her cell and she'll text back, only speaks Spanish. She's a curvy, not fat! She has nice enhanced C-cups and a fantastic bbl with a slim waist and a super friendly vibe, I'd guess she's around 28-30 years old. I met her for a Qv, 2. 00, roughly lasted about 20 minutes, and there was no cover fee. We skipped the massage, she gave me a great CBJ. I could have wrapped it up there, but I had to see her in doggy. We switched to cg, and then mish while I worshipped her nice tits, finishing up in doggy. That ass is something else in doggy! She has a great attitude. Overall, it was a solid experience for an lmp.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...exy-66901.html
-
06-15-26 15:50 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 30Jenny at Gold Panda Spa in Sun City
Jenny is a sweet lady that greeted me with a big smile. Early 30's, very nice body with some natural C cup boobs. I heard they had a table shower so decided to check it out. After dropping off my clothes and phone in the room, she gave me a towel and took me down to the room that has the table shower. I lost the towel and couldn't resist when she lost hers also so I reached around from behind her and started squeezing on her boobs while she was getting the water nice and warm. She instructed me to lay face down and put a small hand towel under my forehead. The warm water felt great on my back and she scrubbed me down from head to toe and definitely made sure that my ass crack was nice and clean. I was hoping that that was going to lead to some rimming, and it certainly did. She first picked up my feet and rubbed them on her boobs and then climbed up onto the table and started sliding all over my back. She then started kissing my ass cheeks, and then that's when she went in for the deep dive. TUMA was awesome and I reached back with both hands to open up my ass as much as possible and she just went deeper. At this time, I'm on all fours and she's using one hand to stroke my cock while her tongue is deep inside my ass.
I was feeling like I was going to blow right there, but didn't want to so I slowed her down by flipping over and she started sucking my cock. Jenny's BBBJ is one of the better ones that I have had for sure. After a little while she got up and rinsed me one more time and gave me the towel and we dried off and headed back to the room. She grabbed a rubber and put it on my cock, and she laid down on the table. I spread her legs while I was standing and slid my cock inside. Stayed in missionary for about 7 minutes and then I asked her to flip over and I got behind her up on the table and entered in canine. Holding onto that nice round ass while I am trying to last as long as I can, but it was short lived. Filled up the condom and then pulled out and we got cleaned up.
I'm really liking the table shower action at this store. Jenny is worth a repeat visit for sure.
-
06-15-26 14:09 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 26Sunny spa Emma Infinity Angela
Went to try out Sunny. Emma was a pretty MILF type. Nice fake tits. Ass wasn't as big as I expected from the report before. Ok BBBJ. She can't dt or didn't want to. Went to missionary. Idk what it was cause I usually last long and actually have trouble finishing sometimes. I almost immediately nutted. Didn't get to 69 or doggy. We were both disappointed. She wanted to keep going as did I. I saw Maggie on the way out. Very pretty as well.
Unsatisfied I went to Infinity. Was greeted by a beautiful woman with nice tits at the window. Didn't get name. I messed up and smoked a cig not too long before walking in. She was obviously displeased and said I smoke too much. She isn't wrong. She brought Angela to service me. She was a lot less pretty. Not bad but compared to what I thought I was going to get I was a bit disappointed. She sucked me pretty good though. Nice body with big tits. She climbed on top for cg. Idk if I was too big or she was tired but she hopped on it for maybe 5 strokes. Bent her over for some doggy. Rammed her hard to punish her for not riding long enough. Had her flip to do 69. I ate her out a bit and she jerked me to finish. No cim. She was kind of robotic. Not enthusiastic. No GFE. I met 2 others on the way out. Joy and Yuki. The were both prettier and nicer than Angela. Especially Yuki. She was gorgeous and had a great body. Wish I had gotten her.
-
06-15-26 12:35 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 122Same
Yeah BA felt like as soon as I tipped it was a game to see how fast they could get me out the door.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:16 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 353The last time I was as Body Aesthetics I felt like I got ripped off and rushed out the door.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:15 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm sure they're talking about the one on Bell. I've been to the one in Chandler (although it's been a few years) and that place was legitimate.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 08:44 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 430Sunny Spa location
Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 02:35 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 61Another Lucky?
Hahaha, had a good chuckle! So this fake Lucky is EAST of 101? Body Spa?
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
Also, if anyone wants to chime in, how is Qia Reflex Message, also by Lucky Spa? Like east of Lucky? Anyone had any luck there? Saw it a few weeks back after seeing Dream at Lucky and got curious!
-
06-15-26 00:26 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 80Not so lucky
Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:40 #17961Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!













Reply With Quote




