Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 18689
-
06-14-26 22:44 #17969Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61This is correct.
Agreed with all of the above.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:43 #17968Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Be careful what you wish for.
Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:37 #17967Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Yes the names
The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
-
06-14-26 22:22 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 80963 x W Peoria Ave
W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:04 #17965Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Now this is Funny
There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
Originally Posted by Frog41
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:47 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 122Sunrise
Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!
Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:18 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 80Lucky Spa not so lucky
Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
-
06-14-26 20:03 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 353I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:39 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 41Good regular massage, plus L1 or L2
When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.
-
06-14-26 12:52 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 29Kelly at Cloud Massage
Many great reviews written from reliable sources that I had to go check Kelly out and she definitely is all that! So much so I had her twice this past week and is definitely of the talent caliber of the the Big 6 girls of old. Stats: cute / sexy face, great C cup tits with pointy big nipples, a great ass, toned petite body and great service / attitude all the way around!
-
06-14-26 08:24 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 26Abby is one of my ATF. GFE is phenomenal. I've had her like 5 different times. Each time was a 4 hand. She loves upselling it and its always worth it.
Originally Posted by Wildcatman
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 08:15 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the info. Disappointed Emma isn't Latina but was expecting he meant Latina like. If her ass is anything like Fendis from Golden panda I'll be happy.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 01:56 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 63Sunny Spa is Legit
I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.
Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!
Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!
-
06-13-26 23:54 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 533Tina at Heaven Spa
Tina is tall with a very nice body and a pretty face. Tina recognized me and welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. We started by playing first and she initiated an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl and she took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. I will definitely see Tina again.
-
06-13-26 22:08 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 122Need a massage
Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.
Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.











Reply With Quote






