Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18666
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #17960
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Well cloud spa is catching the most attention. They are going to be at the top of the list anyway so just head over there homie. Ask for Queen Kelly or tiny Sakura.

  3. #17959
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    This is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
    Agreed with all of the above.

  4. #17958
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Be careful what you wish for.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.

  5. #17957
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yes the names

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.

  6. #17956

    963 x W Peoria Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?

  7. #17955
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Now this is Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.

  8. #17954

    Sunrise

    Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!

    Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  9. #17953

    Lucky Spa not so lucky

    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.

  10. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  11. #17951

    Good regular massage, plus L1 or L2

    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.

    On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.

  12. #17950

    Kelly at Cloud Massage

    Many great reviews written from reliable sources that I had to go check Kelly out and she definitely is all that! So much so I had her twice this past week and is definitely of the talent caliber of the the Big 6 girls of old. Stats: cute / sexy face, great C cup tits with pointy big nipples, a great ass, toned petite body and great service / attitude all the way around!

  13. #17949
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatman  [View Original Post]
    Met some friends at the Deli Sports bar to have a couple beers. I noticed a spa sign when I pulled in. After my friends left I walked over and was greeted by two beautiful Asian woman. One said her name was Abby. She's tall slender with straight dark hair. The other girl said her name was Dream. I picked Dream. In the room I told her we could skip the massage. I handed her the tip and she stepped out. This girl is very pretty with a great body who enjoys what she does. We did all of the fun stuff DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, BBBJCIM and pretty much every position. We finish with CIM. She said I was Superman LOL. First time here. I might come back and give Abby a try.
    Abby is one of my ATF. GFE is phenomenal. I've had her like 5 different times. Each time was a 4 hand. She loves upselling it and its always worth it.

  14. #17948
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.

    For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.

    Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!

    Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!
    Thanks for the info. Disappointed Emma isn't Latina but was expecting he meant Latina like. If her ass is anything like Fendis from Golden panda I'll be happy.

  15. #17947

    Sunny Spa is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?
    I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.

    For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.

    Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!

    Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape