Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18683
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17978

    Sunny spa Emma Infinity Angela

    Went to try out Sunny. Emma was a pretty MILF type. Nice fake tits. Ass wasn't as big as I expected from the report before. Ok BBBJ. She can't dt or didn't want to. Went to missionary. Idk what it was cause I usually last long and actually have trouble finishing sometimes. I almost immediately nutted. Didn't get to 69 or doggy. We were both disappointed. She wanted to keep going as did I. I saw Maggie on the way out. Very pretty as well.

    Unsatisfied I went to Infinity. Was greeted by a beautiful woman with nice tits at the window. Didn't get name. I messed up and smoked a cig not too long before walking in. She was obviously displeased and said I smoke too much. She isn't wrong. She brought Angela to service me. She was a lot less pretty. Not bad but compared to what I thought I was going to get I was a bit disappointed. She sucked me pretty good though. Nice body with big tits. She climbed on top for cg. Idk if I was too big or she was tired but she hopped on it for maybe 5 strokes. Bent her over for some doggy. Rammed her hard to punish her for not riding long enough. Had her flip to do 69. I ate her out a bit and she jerked me to finish. No cim. She was kind of robotic. Not enthusiastic. No GFE. I met 2 others on the way out. Joy and Yuki. The were both prettier and nicer than Angela. Especially Yuki. She was gorgeous and had a great body. Wish I had gotten her.

  2. #17977

    Same

    Yeah BA felt like as soon as I tipped it was a game to see how fast they could get me out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was as Body Aesthetics I felt like I got ripped off and rushed out the door.

  3. #17976
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.
    The last time I was as Body Aesthetics I felt like I got ripped off and rushed out the door.

  4. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe111  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.
    I'm sure they're talking about the one on Bell. I've been to the one in Chandler (although it's been a few years) and that place was legitimate.

  5. #17974

    Sunny Spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.
    Panting and covered in sweat and juices, Emma winked. "Next time come back for BBFS, baby. We'll drain you dry all afternoon. " My weekend plans just got a whole lot nastier. These two are absolute fire. If you want the wildest, most uninhibited threesome experience, go see them.
    Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.

  6. #17973

    Another Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.
    Hahaha, had a good chuckle! So this fake Lucky is EAST of 101? Body Spa?

    Also, if anyone wants to chime in, how is Qia Reflex Message, also by Lucky Spa? Like east of Lucky? Anyone had any luck there? Saw it a few weeks back after seeing Dream at Lucky and got curious!

  7. #17972

    Not so lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
    Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.

  8. #17971
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17970
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Well cloud spa is catching the most attention. They are going to be at the top of the list anyway so just head over there homie. Ask for Queen Kelly or tiny Sakura.

  10. #17969
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    This is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
    Agreed with all of the above.

  11. #17968
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Be careful what you wish for.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.

  12. #17967
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yes the names

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.

  13. #17966

    963 x W Peoria Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?

  14. #17965
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Now this is Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.

  15. #17964

    Sunrise

    Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!

    Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape