Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18670
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe111  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.
    I'm sure they're talking about the one on Bell. I've been to the one in Chandler (although it's been a few years) and that place was legitimate.

  2. #17964

    Sunny Spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.
    Panting and covered in sweat and juices, Emma winked. "Next time come back for BBFS, baby. We'll drain you dry all afternoon. " My weekend plans just got a whole lot nastier. These two are absolute fire. If you want the wildest, most uninhibited threesome experience, go see them.
    Is this the Sunny Spa on west Bell? - There seems to be one in Chandler also.

  3. #17963

    Another Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.
    Hahaha, had a good chuckle! So this fake Lucky is EAST of 101? Body Spa?

    Also, if anyone wants to chime in, how is Qia Reflex Message, also by Lucky Spa? Like east of Lucky? Anyone had any luck there? Saw it a few weeks back after seeing Dream at Lucky and got curious!

  4. #17962

    Not so lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
    Yep I was for sure at the wrong place and won't be back. My bad! Wasn't trying to miss inform anyone. Went right when I should have went left.

  5. #17961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #17960
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Well cloud spa is catching the most attention. They are going to be at the top of the list anyway so just head over there homie. Ask for Queen Kelly or tiny Sakura.

  7. #17959
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    This is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.
    Agreed with all of the above.

  8. #17958
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Be careful what you wish for.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.

  9. #17957
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yes the names

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.

  10. #17956

    963 x W Peoria Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?

  11. #17955
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Now this is Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.

  12. #17954

    Sunrise

    Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!

    Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  13. #17953

    Lucky Spa not so lucky

    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.

  14. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  15. #17951

    Good regular massage, plus L1 or L2

    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.

    On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape