Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #75
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Linda at GG on Sat. Sonflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Miumiu is one of the finest for sure, I just saw the reviews about their new girl, who goes by Linda, sounds interesting, curious, has anyone else checked her out to confirm facts or fictions yet?
    Stopped in GG on Sat, made an appt with Linda, showed up and she came into the room and I was like I have been with this chick before, so I said do we know each other, and she said "yes". I was Sophia the last time I was here (probably 2/3 months ago. So if you mongers want a quick preview of Linda (Sophia) check out her reviews. She's in her 30's, super serviceable love her smooth BBJ, big knockers, slender body, waist and hips. She takes direction very well. She's pretty great. I leave a review soon.

  2. #74
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Miu miu

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.
    I think most of us saw the underground photo of her before with her while she turned her face away and just her pair of hooters. I think that was when she was in C9?

  3. #73

    Random Reports

    I'm just a casual monger and I often don't post because my hearing sucks or the ladies have accents so awful I have no idea what they say when they say their name. I hate to post just for the sake of posting and would rather put a good post with info. I also rarely book in advanced so I get whoever available so it's not always top tier. Anyway.

    Luxury Spa in Lake Forest.

    Went a few more times just to finish the silly loyalty thing they have. Sometimes it was decent, but the last time I went it was not fun. Mid-way through, a different worker came in for the extras. But oh man, she slammed every time so hard my pelvic bone hurt. She said it was her day off but they called her in since they were short staffed. Didn't catch her name. Nana? Something like that. Back in April maybe.

    Du Calme.

    I hear so much about this from all the prior posts so I drove up to give it a try. Didn't realize so many spots were all near 55 and Chapman. Gone twice so far. Surprised they give a physical loyalty stamp card, LOL. I guess the good thing is that it records when I went and with who. Bad part is that there's a written record and OPSEC is kinda important. Both times, they offered a second hotter girl but I only budgeted for 1 girl so I declined.

    5/24 - ASO.

    Short asian. First thing she asks is if I'm Chinese. I should just start saying no because they all assume I'm super fluent which I'm not. I swear I get taxed more on the donation as well. She gave a decent massage, BBBJ, and we finished with 69.

    6/11 - ELLY.

    She's kinda fugly, appears mid-30's. Her accent sounded more Viet. Good tease and skin felt good. She's got one of those flowery tattoos on her belly. Big soft C or D tits but yeah the face thing is bleh. Her massage skills were non-existent and this part was pretty short. I do enjoy massages so I'm doing more AMP than Korgs now. She enjoyed playing with my ass a lot as it's a big bouncy one. She did CBJ and although I wanted more she did a good enough job that I was done and felt pretty relieved for the rest of the day. Afterwards, I had her continue to push some more on my back and she offered to walk on it instead. She did okay until she slipped so I said okay that's enough and left.

  4. #72

    One of the finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    The AI pictures are softer and a more younger likeness of Mui but, not her, but in person her face is a 9. 5, and the AI's of her Bomber Boobs are spot on. Slender body, a face, an attitude next to none, if, you have not seen Mui your missing out on your hobby. It's like meeting Shohei or Tom Brady. One of the GOATS.
    Miumiu is one of the finest for sure, I just saw the reviews about their new girl, who goes by Linda, sounds interesting, curious, has anyone else checked her out to confirm facts or fictions yet?

  5. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomz  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have any details on this, just a story I can tell.

    I was heading over to Moon for a typical late Friday eve sesh, I expected it to be busy, it was late. I pulled in and got out of my car, and I saw a youngish dude in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt go in, so I took my time. As I approached the door I heard a lot of banging and voices and distinctly "everybody is getting arrested". The young guy walked out holding his phone like he was recording and I heard a lot of commotion going on inside so I bailed of course.

    Stay safe.
    Apparently that young dude went in just to stir shit up. Either mentally unstable or on drugs. There was no LE presence.

  6. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes ask for a fan which they bring in from elsewhere or change the overall temp for the entire shop. Was she at least warming to you? She wasn't a clock watcher with me so I enjoyed the extra fun time we had.
    Thank you for this. Saved me a trip!

  7. #69
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    I agree with Faceless1 (MuiMui) at GG

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Not on their official website though, photos from mongers are better than AI or photoshop with that information.
    The AI pictures are softer and a more younger likeness of Mui but, not her, but in person her face is a 9. 5, and the AI's of her Bomber Boobs are spot on. Slender body, a face, an attitude next to none, if, you have not seen Mui your missing out on your hobby. It's like meeting Shohei or Tom Brady. One of the GOATS.

  8. #68

    Moon beauty

    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have any details on this, just a story I can tell.

    I was heading over to Moon for a typical late Friday eve sesh, I expected it to be busy, it was late. I pulled in and got out of my car, and I saw a youngish dude in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt go in, so I took my time. As I approached the door I heard a lot of banging and voices and distinctly "everybody is getting arrested". The young guy walked out holding his phone like he was recording and I heard a lot of commotion going on inside so I bailed of course.

    I have no idea what was going on. I don't know if the young dude just walked in and stirred stuff up. I don't know if anything was really going on but I thought I should report it.

    Stay safe.

  9. #67
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    That's Visitman's point. People only sharing bad experiences but what about the good ones? The good ones are more helpful. Good ones, you don't share because it's YMMV? You're free to gatekeep. Let's not go through mental gymnastics to hide what it is. LOL.
    I am with you and I understand.

    My experiences are not the best TBH, I have repeats where the 1st time was so so, but the 2nd time was great, and I also have good first experiences and bad 2nd. It depends on the mood of the provider.

    I do want to add that OC has been a good experience for me overall, better than LA, glad I moved!

  10. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyri  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member for 4 years and I don't usually leave reviews, bad experiences about a MP, I do write about, as for the actual experience, Its always YMMV.
    That's Visitman's point. People only sharing bad experiences but what about the good ones? The good ones are more helpful. Good ones, you don't share because it's YMMV? You're free to gatekeep. Let's not go through mental gymnastics to hide what it is. LOL.

  11. #65
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.
    Not on their official website though, photos from mongers are better than AI or photoshop with that information.

  12. #64

    European Anna BBFS at Healthy Acupuncture

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsalot14  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some Vietnamese food and went over to Garden Grove for lunch. I stumbled across this place and decided to stop in after lunch. A lady came out and asked me how long I would like to stay. I asked her if she would be given the massage because she was a really pretty lady with light skin and had glitter stars on her face. She said yes, she would be taking care of me. Her body was like a Latina, very tone and firm. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she was a mix of Chinese and European.

    Once inside the room, she came in and was very flirtatious. She had MM boobs that we're quite large, hazel colored eyes. She asked me if I would like a massage to start out with, and I said let's do that later, sweetheart. We start some light kissing, I am removing the straps from her shoulders and dropping that dress.

    Played with her boobs and told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Anna laid back and I crawled in between her legs and started some slow licking. She started squirming around on the table and said "you want to fuck me baby?" I said yes and she said do you want me to get a condom or would you like to do it with no condom. I was a little shocked, I've never slept with the European lady and I thought what the heck. I insert my hard cock inside of her and she has quite the pussy control..
    You are Right That fucking hip movement trick while you hitting it from the back or in cowgirl is enough to take out any of the strongest of men. Had me gripping that ass like I was praying for a lifeline.

  13. #63

    Lookin good

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Their website is only meant to give you their phone numbers, the image are. All fske af.
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.

  14. #62
    It may be that most are rating her based on her being in the PSE category.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuikTurtle69  [View Original Post]
    After seeing all the glowing reviews here and on RM, I bit the bullet and made an appointment with Honey at BB Spa. Overall, it was very disappointing and makes me question all the hyperbolic reports seemingly trying to get published in Penthouse Letters and if they are sponsored ads or something- even the supposed credible ones in the gatekept 50+ post section.

    Honey is a 5 at best. Her botched tit job was so distracting, along with the 75 degree room on an 80 degree day. Her nipples seem to have been sewn back on the wrong way on, so they went inwards. Distinct odor emanated during mish.

    Reports described her English as good, where it was barely passable, despite her "13 years living in the US, since she was 10. " What a joke. She's pushing at least 40.

    On my way out, MMS pulled me into a room and brought Mia in. I very much wish I had got her instead. Nice petite natural body with nice tits.

    For the guys who run hot, do you have any advice as to how to best approach hot rooms? I almost want to bring a fan with me. I'm at the point where I will walk out the next time a room is as warm as that.

  15. #61

    Not too Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by QuikTurtle69  [View Original Post]
    After seeing all the glowing reviews here and on RM, I bit the bullet and made an appointment with Honey at BB Spa. Overall, it was very disappointing and makes me question all the hyperbolic reports seemingly trying to get published in Penthouse Letters and if they are sponsored ads or something- even the supposed credible ones in the gatekept 50+ post section.

    Honey is a 5 at best. Her botched tit job was so distracting, along with the 75 degree room on an 80 degree day. Her nipples seem to have been sewn back on the wrong way on, so they went inwards. Distinct odor emanated during mish.

    Reports described her English as good, where it was barely passable, despite her "13 years living in the US, since she was 10. " What a joke. She's pushing at least 40.

    On my way out, MMS pulled me into a room and brought Mia in. I very much wish I had got her instead. Nice petite natural body with nice tits..
    Can Win them all with the sessions.

    But for me. I specifically ask for a room that Has a AC in it. Even when Making my appointments I will request for an AC or a fan. Don't mind working up a good sweat. But sometimes these rooms be sauna's in disguise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape