Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #77

    Linda PSE GG

    Session so good I had to write this review (to the best of my ability & memory). This is going to be my last session for the next few weeks as I will be out of town. But boy did Linda send me off well & make it a memorable one. I was originally going to check out OA to see the lineup. Parking lot there was dead, went inside, heard footsteps without the door being opened for me for about 2 minutes. I guess it was a sign to just go to my main objective: Linda / Sophia at GG. First time seeing her & at the location BTW based off the juicy reviews.

    I pull up to GG and I was the only one in the parking lot. The Vince Carter crying meme played in my head as I parked because I knew it was going to be a great time without any rush (Sunday 3:50 pm).

    I head in, and I am greeted by Linda & saw a pretty, happy face. Her tits were hanging out & looked round in that white tank of hers; also sporting lululemon leggings. She only looked at me for a split second when she opened the door, but after I came out the restroom & we entered the room, she got a good look at me with bright eyes and kept repeating how handsome I was and we immediately went into DFK. That got me super in the mood and everything was game on from there.

    She's Chinese, 5'3, natural DDs. Soft white skin. Nice long black hair. And has a tiny tattoo on her hip. I can tell she has a little work done on her face & lip filler but it really didn't bother me as she was actually really pretty and slutty looking. Her makeup was clean and on point tbh. S / O to whoever said she's a nympho because SHE IS.

    Hop on the table and she gives a good 5 minute rub on my back. Little tease on the balls.

    On the flip, I hand the dono, and she repeats how cute & handsome I am and we go into another DFK with her lustful eyes. She starts off with a sloppy BBBJ. Great suction on the balls & junior, perfect pace. Great eye contact with those sexy cat eyes of hers. Her tits filled my hands as she was going to work on my dick and they were so soft. Pink responsive nips and they look great on her tight tiny frame.

    Now here comes my favorite part of the session: 69. While already sucking my dick she swings her leg & body around to get into position. She has a cute, cleanly shaved clam with some roast beef but it looked delectable. This was probably the longest & best 69 I've had so far. I go to town on that thing while she sucks nicely on my balls and dick. She probably spent a good amount of time licking & sucking my balls while I was eating her out. We were at it for what felt like 10 minutes. Usually my 69 lasts a few minutes shorter than that, but I guess she was "enjoying" how I was sucking her clit and licking her pretty pussy she just kept it going. She then moves her pussy out my face and continued sucking my dick sloppier even more. She was tryna kill me!! She's so nasty and I love her for that. Her moans & O faces were also hot, subtle, and nothing too obnoxious but "real" enough to keep me going LOL.

    Mouth *finally* comes off my dick and suits me up. Soon as the rubber comes on, she hops on for ACG, and grabs me by the face for more DFK. Idk about you guys, but I looove when women take over and know what they want. We make out as she's riding & grinding on me & I get yet another handful of those soft round tits of hers. The visual of them just flopping around while she was going to work was awesome. She hops off and we get into missionary. It wasn't no standard missionary either. She is a fucking PRO at this. Immediately, legs on my shoulders, and she puts her arms around her ass so my arms can stabilize as I go to poundtown. Of all the providers and women I've linked with, they haven't done anything like that. It's like she knew what she was doing to support me and make the position better. Her tits also look great as she's laid on her back. They go almost inside her armpits! Giving them some love by squeezing & sucking them, she seemed to admire that as she held my head like a baby. Anyways, she tells me to kiss her again and I just go at it. I tell her I wanted CIM but I felt the kegel squeezes and I was doomed. She locked in, I locked in and I just kept pumping away. Her pussy wrapped a little harder as I was pumping so not too much longer I finally finish in the bag. I wanted a little more so I asked if she can suck me off a bit and she obliged with a smile on her face. She sucked slowly on the tip because she knows it gets sensitive down there afterwards and I really appreciated her for that LMAO.

    I'm pretty sure we've reached the half hour mark, but she asked if I wanted a massage and of course I say yes. She massaged me naked and brushed her tits on my back occasionally. This goes on for 5 minutes while both of us are trying to catch our breath. We make small talk, she asks for another kiss while massaging me as if she misses me. After she finishes, she wipes me up with a hot towel, I get dressed, and she gives me a few more kisses and a big hug.

    All in all, this was a perfect send off for the month and an end to mid sessions I've had the past 2 weeks. I needed this LOL.

    10/10 recommend Linda and she said she will be here (and waiting for me) until the 30th this month.

  2. #76
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Sweet Castle Nana

    Knicks in 5 and Nana in all 4's.

    As soon as the Knicks won last night, I had to go celebrate and booked a session with Nana. Cute girl with a doll face, anime-style eyes, and wearing a naughty black maid outfit. She had a little makeup on, jet black hair, and looked really sexy. Her tits felt soft and nice C cup size with pointy nipples I had a good time sucking on. She also had a nice bubble butt, with good curves and plenty to grab onto. Her skin was super soft, and her pussy had a sexy little Bush.

    The place was a little busy, parking was full, and it looked like the rooms were all occupied. I got the big one on the first floor next to the stairs. Nana and I took a shower together, rubbing up against each other, DFK, and she gave me a little preview BBBJ that got my dick hard and she could DT.

    In the room, I asked for a massage since I've been dealing with some lower-back pain. She did really well, applying strong elbow pressure to my lower back, and I could feel the tension easing from my glutes down to my hamstrings. She started teasing, licking and kissing my entire back. Since I was freshly cleaned, she used that tongue of hers all over my back, between my crack, rimmed me, TUMA, licked my taint, balls, and the tip of my hard cock. She was really good and I didn't want her to stop. Eventually She did, but only to have me to turn over and give me a good DT BBBJ. Nice rhythm, a little sloppy, edging me for a good while. We did did get the cover on for some slow CG. I was super sensitive from all the edging, so we had to take it slow, but once I was in control, we did all kinds of moves: mish, standing mish, side fetal. We ended with Nana on all 4's K9 facing the mirror until I let her know that I was about to cum. I took off the condom, she got on her knees, and she sucked me off until I CIM. She was really good, grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands, and let me empty everything deep in her throat. I saw her spit it out into a napkin. We did a little cuddling afterward, then we cleaned up in the shower. LFK at the door, and another girl named Kiki made sure to squeeze my ass and tell me to give her a try next time.

    I was there for an hour, total was 230, standard 70/160.

  3. #75
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Linda at GG on Sat. Sonflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Miumiu is one of the finest for sure, I just saw the reviews about their new girl, who goes by Linda, sounds interesting, curious, has anyone else checked her out to confirm facts or fictions yet?
    Stopped in GG on Sat, made an appt with Linda, showed up and she came into the room and I was like I have been with this chick before, so I said do we know each other, and she said "yes". I was Sophia the last time I was here (probably 2/3 months ago. So if you mongers want a quick preview of Linda (Sophia) check out her reviews. She's in her 30's, super serviceable love her smooth BBJ, big knockers, slender body, waist and hips. She takes direction very well. She's pretty great. I leave a review soon.

  4. #74
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Miu miu

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.
    I think most of us saw the underground photo of her before with her while she turned her face away and just her pair of hooters. I think that was when she was in C9?

  5. #73

    Random Reports

    I'm just a casual monger and I often don't post because my hearing sucks or the ladies have accents so awful I have no idea what they say when they say their name. I hate to post just for the sake of posting and would rather put a good post with info. I also rarely book in advanced so I get whoever available so it's not always top tier. Anyway.

    Luxury Spa in Lake Forest.

    Went a few more times just to finish the silly loyalty thing they have. Sometimes it was decent, but the last time I went it was not fun. Mid-way through, a different worker came in for the extras. But oh man, she slammed every time so hard my pelvic bone hurt. She said it was her day off but they called her in since they were short staffed. Didn't catch her name. Nana? Something like that. Back in April maybe.

    Du Calme.

    I hear so much about this from all the prior posts so I drove up to give it a try. Didn't realize so many spots were all near 55 and Chapman. Gone twice so far. Surprised they give a physical loyalty stamp card, LOL. I guess the good thing is that it records when I went and with who. Bad part is that there's a written record and OPSEC is kinda important. Both times, they offered a second hotter girl but I only budgeted for 1 girl so I declined.

    5/24 - ASO.

    Short asian. First thing she asks is if I'm Chinese. I should just start saying no because they all assume I'm super fluent which I'm not. I swear I get taxed more on the donation as well. She gave a decent massage, BBBJ, and we finished with 69.

    6/11 - ELLY.

    She's kinda fugly, appears mid-30's. Her accent sounded more Viet. Good tease and skin felt good. She's got one of those flowery tattoos on her belly. Big soft C or D tits but yeah the face thing is bleh. Her massage skills were non-existent and this part was pretty short. I do enjoy massages so I'm doing more AMP than Korgs now. She enjoyed playing with my ass a lot as it's a big bouncy one. She did CBJ and although I wanted more she did a good enough job that I was done and felt pretty relieved for the rest of the day. Afterwards, I had her continue to push some more on my back and she offered to walk on it instead. She did okay until she slipped so I said okay that's enough and left.

  6. #72

    One of the finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    The AI pictures are softer and a more younger likeness of Mui but, not her, but in person her face is a 9. 5, and the AI's of her Bomber Boobs are spot on. Slender body, a face, an attitude next to none, if, you have not seen Mui your missing out on your hobby. It's like meeting Shohei or Tom Brady. One of the GOATS.
    Miumiu is one of the finest for sure, I just saw the reviews about their new girl, who goes by Linda, sounds interesting, curious, has anyone else checked her out to confirm facts or fictions yet?

  7. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomz  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have any details on this, just a story I can tell.

    I was heading over to Moon for a typical late Friday eve sesh, I expected it to be busy, it was late. I pulled in and got out of my car, and I saw a youngish dude in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt go in, so I took my time. As I approached the door I heard a lot of banging and voices and distinctly "everybody is getting arrested". The young guy walked out holding his phone like he was recording and I heard a lot of commotion going on inside so I bailed of course.

    Stay safe.
    Apparently that young dude went in just to stir shit up. Either mentally unstable or on drugs. There was no LE presence.

  8. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes ask for a fan which they bring in from elsewhere or change the overall temp for the entire shop. Was she at least warming to you? She wasn't a clock watcher with me so I enjoyed the extra fun time we had.
    Thank you for this. Saved me a trip!

  9. #69
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    I agree with Faceless1 (MuiMui) at GG

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Not on their official website though, photos from mongers are better than AI or photoshop with that information.
    The AI pictures are softer and a more younger likeness of Mui but, not her, but in person her face is a 9. 5, and the AI's of her Bomber Boobs are spot on. Slender body, a face, an attitude next to none, if, you have not seen Mui your missing out on your hobby. It's like meeting Shohei or Tom Brady. One of the GOATS.

  10. #68

    Moon beauty

    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have any details on this, just a story I can tell.

    I was heading over to Moon for a typical late Friday eve sesh, I expected it to be busy, it was late. I pulled in and got out of my car, and I saw a youngish dude in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt go in, so I took my time. As I approached the door I heard a lot of banging and voices and distinctly "everybody is getting arrested". The young guy walked out holding his phone like he was recording and I heard a lot of commotion going on inside so I bailed of course.

    I have no idea what was going on. I don't know if the young dude just walked in and stirred stuff up. I don't know if anything was really going on but I thought I should report it.

    Stay safe.

  11. #67
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    That's Visitman's point. People only sharing bad experiences but what about the good ones? The good ones are more helpful. Good ones, you don't share because it's YMMV? You're free to gatekeep. Let's not go through mental gymnastics to hide what it is. LOL.
    I am with you and I understand.

    My experiences are not the best TBH, I have repeats where the 1st time was so so, but the 2nd time was great, and I also have good first experiences and bad 2nd. It depends on the mood of the provider.

    I do want to add that OC has been a good experience for me overall, better than LA, glad I moved!

  12. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyri  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member for 4 years and I don't usually leave reviews, bad experiences about a MP, I do write about, as for the actual experience, Its always YMMV.
    That's Visitman's point. People only sharing bad experiences but what about the good ones? The good ones are more helpful. Good ones, you don't share because it's YMMV? You're free to gatekeep. Let's not go through mental gymnastics to hide what it is. LOL.

  13. #65
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.
    Not on their official website though, photos from mongers are better than AI or photoshop with that information.

  14. #64

    European Anna BBFS at Healthy Acupuncture

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsalot14  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some Vietnamese food and went over to Garden Grove for lunch. I stumbled across this place and decided to stop in after lunch. A lady came out and asked me how long I would like to stay. I asked her if she would be given the massage because she was a really pretty lady with light skin and had glitter stars on her face. She said yes, she would be taking care of me. Her body was like a Latina, very tone and firm. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she was a mix of Chinese and European.

    Once inside the room, she came in and was very flirtatious. She had MM boobs that we're quite large, hazel colored eyes. She asked me if I would like a massage to start out with, and I said let's do that later, sweetheart. We start some light kissing, I am removing the straps from her shoulders and dropping that dress.

    Played with her boobs and told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Anna laid back and I crawled in between her legs and started some slow licking. She started squirming around on the table and said "you want to fuck me baby?" I said yes and she said do you want me to get a condom or would you like to do it with no condom. I was a little shocked, I've never slept with the European lady and I thought what the heck. I insert my hard cock inside of her and she has quite the pussy control..
    You are Right That fucking hip movement trick while you hitting it from the back or in cowgirl is enough to take out any of the strongest of men. Had me gripping that ass like I was praying for a lifeline.

  15. #63

    Lookin good

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Their website is only meant to give you their phone numbers, the image are. All fske af.
    I will say that Miu Miu looks as good as her picture I still remember Seeing her for the first time When I went into C9. Was honestly shocked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape