Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 571
-
06-09-26 00:08 #31Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13European Anna BBFS at Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove
I was in the mood for some Vietnamese food and went over to Garden Grove for lunch. I stumbled across this place and decided to stop in after lunch. A lady came out and asked me how long I would like to stay. I asked her if she would be given the massage because she was a really pretty lady with light skin and had glitter stars on her face. She said yes, she would be taking care of me. Her body was like a Latina, very tone and firm. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she was a mix of Chinese and European.
Once inside the room, she came in and was very flirtatious. She had MM boobs that we're quite large, hazel colored eyes. She asked me if I would like a massage to start out with, and I said let's do that later, sweetheart. We start some light kissing, I am removing the straps from her shoulders and dropping that dress.
Played with her boobs and told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Anna laid back and I crawled in between her legs and started some slow licking. She started squirming around on the table and said "you want to fuck me baby?" I said yes and she said do you want me to get a condom or would you like to do it with no condom. I was a little shocked, I've never slept with the European lady and I thought what the heck. I insert my hard cock inside of her and she has quite the pussy control. Squeezing my dick nicely, I am pumping away while I'm playing with her boobs. I asked her if it was OK to cum inside her because I knew I was approaching the point of no return. She said "yes baby cum inside me". Dropped a load deep inside her, felt amazing.
I pulled out and she grabbed some tissue to catch the cum dripping out. We went to the shower together and got cleaned up and she gave me a bottle of water and thanked me for coming.
-
06-08-26 23:41 #30Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations for a good couples massage
My friend and I are looking for a good erotic couples massage. We are in the Garden Grove area. If you have a good place please shoot me a DM.
-
06-08-26 19:17 #29Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27GG roster
They area mostly behind on photos of their girls. This going on for months.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:53 #28Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Their website is only meant to give you their phone numbers, the image are. All fske af.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:46 #27Senior Member

Posts: 54Miu miu
Finally saw miumiu at g&g and man she is so hot. Happy with the service, but looks / body wise she's on another level for me.
Would repeat if in the area.
-
06-08-26 12:13 #26Regular Member

Posts: 21Curious Q about GG
Is the roster on their website updated? I met MiuMiu yesterday, but unable to find Helen or Bella when I arrived.
-
06-08-26 01:10 #25Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice time with Honey at BB
Off the bat, I am a sucker for Japanese girls so I went to see Honey after reading some reports. I had 1 hour with her and her massage is actually really good. Dives deep to get any knots you might have. I cracked half my back easily afterwards thanks to her massage so A+ there. She gives great BBBJ and occasionally gives eye contact while doing so. Previous descriptions of her inward nipple are correct but they are still a fun bag to grab onto. She was on top. I was on top. Doggy. Finished with a HJ+BJ with 5 minutes over the time limit. A really sweet cute girl and would repeat if I could.
-
06-07-26 23:26 #24Senior Member

Posts: 59This is an extreme long shot but has anyone kept in touch with Kiki from Airbody? I lost her number and haven't been able to find her again, she may have retired but if anyone knows who I'm referring to please dm me!
-
06-07-26 22:35 #23Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Lily at GG
I heard from a reliable source (F1) get her while you can, because she only here Sunday Monday. Tomorrow is my day from recouperating from the Lana and Muimui amazing twosome. I'm going somewhere of those places I mentioned.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:34 #22Senior Member

Posts: 84Awesome review BTW, Did you happen to see the Lily girl when you go? I called and ask for Lana today, and they told me Lily is there aside from Miumiu.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:59 #21Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 52Young Buxom Super Pro- Honey at BB
Man, the talent this place pulls and the extensive offerings they provide are unbeatable. Makes it hard to decide who to set an appointment with, but that's actually a great thing because you can just walk in and let them choose and know you're going to have a peak experience. And that was exactly what happened*last night. Fuck me!
Got a chance to bolt over here and get a last-minute appointment before closing. I get let in and*Honey introduces herself and gets me in a room. This girl is super exotic, sexy, and fucking rad. Her English is great because she grew up over here. Half Japanese half Chinese and super Buxom body like there's a tight little gym rat Latina up in that body as well. Beautiful nice and round young taut porcelain ass and skin and great athletic toned curvy body. My hands were on that peach and playing with it like it was magnetic. Super chill, vibey, smart girl. Just great energy and we chat for a sec and she lives in Hawaii so that's why she's such my speed and style! So now I'm excited because if you know the Hawaii scene you know the hardcore pros up in there. She got us both naked with sexy play and we started making out crazy passionately as she's pressed against me with slight P2 P as I'm sitting on the table and just feeling that ass up, bouncing it,*flip'in*it and rubbing it down in awe. She is no rush and seriously smooth with every move. Pro's like her are so good they can expand the sense of time with that super patient, extreme attention to detail. The suspense of not really knowing the boundaries but the palpable vibe that there were nearly none like in Hawaii was a massive*turn on. I was freshly shower but she cleaned us thoroughly*with baby wipes and alcohol which I dig. Super clean girl, great hygiene, great kisser as I play*with her inside and out. She can suck a dick so damn good. Again It seemed like forever just watching her taking her time* worshipping the cock and balls and and sucking the daylights out of my cock to diamond hard status. After the long fantastic*BBBJ she pops up and grabs a rubber and shows me. And after evaluating her youth and hygiene, I'm like, can we not use that? She thought for a sec, looking at my boy, and said sure with that super cute face and smile. So she lays sideways on the table after she's all pro prepped for BBFS (if you know you know). I enter that warm box and it's insane. This girl feels amazing inside and has maybe the prettiest pussy and lady parts I've ever seen. Just plump and perfect anatomy and then some. You*seriously have to see this for yourself--as I'm looking down at my deep stroke going in and out of this masterpiece pussy. I got to get a better look and that view is imprinted in my mind for life. I'm just looking, licking*and*playing with this piece of perfection and sliding down to lick that ass all the way up and going to town on her showing her my moves and she has me there for a while just feasting on this perfect plumb shaved pussy (with a light tight trimmed pelt above). Got her a couple O's and then went back inside her and was just making love and making out. She's telling me to go deep. She's going to cum and we*stoke it out to a slow*down finish for her. I hit it a little more as she's reading me and subtly says "let's do doggie" and I'm like "are you bulimic? You can read minds?" my Zoolander fans out there. Holy shit this girl is build to fuck. Just bouncing that incredible ass in the mirror and she knows how to fuck and fuck back. Her ass is all lubed so I slide a thumb in welcomingly and I do it a few more times super gently. So eventually, I'm like can I put it in and she's like I think you're too big. So I go very very slow on entry and eventually I'm in and it's glorious. Slow strokes to warm it up and get a great stroke going and it*feels insanely good as I'm bouncing that tight cushioned ass for a long while. I end up flipping her to regular Mish and start fucking her pussy again and making out like college kids. Just pounding away for a*while until I lift her legs up a little higher and put it back in her ass and get a great stroke going again. No rush just thoroughly enjoying this. She just senses me maxing out and she's like "cum deep in my ass" and well, I did as I was told and had one of the most powerful extended explosions of my life. Holy motherfucker man. This hottie from Hawaii is an incredible specimen. Fucking unreal. We took a shower together and got to know each other because her English is perfect. We get all cleaned up super well and we get so deep in conversation we're talking about options trading and stock market plays we do. She's fucking bang'in*hot, super smart, and super cool. Seriously, go spend some super quality time with her while you can. I'll be back for sure. If she was my girlfriend I would not want my dick to be outside of her. Ever. *.
-
06-07-26 17:22 #20Regular Member

Posts: 9Finally!
Oh hell yeah! I've been meaning to see this chick for the longest time. Can't wait to find out if the hype is true about her BBBJ DT skills. I'll try to report after my session.
Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:35 #19Regular Member

Posts: 27Iris at Sweet Castle
Iris has said that she is working a limited schedule. I've been told that she is working this weekend, so if you have the time go check her out, as she has been highly reviewed in this community.
-
06-07-26 10:39 #18Administrator

Posts: 5246Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
Thread Starter.
-
06-06-26 19:52 #17Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14She is hot but I am scared
I saw her today due to your review, she looks hot, and you are right about her too. I felt like I don't think I can handle a super pro like her and I pussed out and went for the Lana replacement. She is great and much on my current speed, I hope miumiu sticks around longer so when I get that courage to take her on and won't crash and burn.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




